MindFlex A Level Tuition
The Best A Level Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified A Level Home Tutors who provide A Level Tuition for the following:
- A Level Math Tuition
- A Level Science Tuition
- A Level English Language And Literature Tuition
- A Level Humanities Tuition
- A Level Mother Tongue Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 Math Tuition
- A Level H2 Further Math Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 Biology Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 Chemistry Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 Physics Tuition
- A Level H1 General Paper Tuition
- A Level H2 English Language and Linguistics Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 Literature in English Tuition
- A Level H1/H2 China Studies in English Tuition
- A Level H1/H2 Economics Tuition
- A Level H2 Principles of Accounting Tuition
- A Level H2 Management of Business Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 Geography Tuition
- A Level H1/H2/H3 History Tuition
- A Level H1 Chinese Language Tuition
- A Level H1 Malay Language Tuition
- A Level H1 Tamil Language Tuition
- A Level H2 China Studies in Chinese Tuition
- A Level H2/H3 China Language and Literature Tuition
- A Level H2/H3 Malay Language and Literature Tuition
- A Level H2 Computing Tuition
- A Level Private Tuition Singapore
Free Request For A Level Tutor
A Level Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s A Level Tuition
Committed And Expert Tutoring To Push You To Your Desired Grades
Accurate Real-World Applications Of Concepts In A Level Subjects
Easy Methods Of Remembering Large Amount Of Content For A Levels
Customised Learning Schedule Catered To Suit Students’ Learning Style And Needs
Learn In the Safe And Non-Stressful Environment Of Your Home
Access To Extra Notes, Practices And Past-Year-Papers From Different Schools
Clear And Simple Explanations Of Complicated Concepts
Achieve Your Academic Goals, And Enter Your Desired Degree And University
Choose Your Ideal Tutor From Our Database Of 6,000+ Competent A Level Tutors
Affordable A Level Tuition
A Level Tuition Rates Singapore 2021
Our A Level home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
A Level Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality A Level Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of A Level Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By A Level Students in Singapore
Build-up of stress and anxiety about their academic performance and future prospects
Overwhelmed by the large amount of content to cover for each subject within 2 years
Difficulty keeping up with fast lesson pace in school
Struggles to not lag behind in the race towards A Levels
Difficulty in balancing both personal and academic aspects of life
Limited time to perform well in academics and co-curricular activities
Confusions in using the right concept, rule, law or formulae when answering questions
Poor organisation of ideas and arguments when writing essays for General Paper and Humanities subjects
Inability to perform under stressful exam conditions
Difficulty performing laboratory experiments accurately and scoring well for practical components
Uncompleted examination papers due to poor time management strategies
Benefits of Engaging A Level Home Tuition
Professional Assistance With School Assignments And Curriculum
For many A Level students, keeping up with the fast lesson pace in JC is one of the struggles they face in school. Often, they are forced to move to the next topic before they fully understand what has been taught. With A Level Tuition in Singapore, the tutor can run through the content and clarify any doubts that the students have. Experienced A Level tutors are also familiar with the various misconceptions and struggles faced by students and can help to improve students’ understanding of these concepts. Aside from that, they can provide help for students’ school assignments and ensure that students are able to complete the assignment accurately.
Maximising Time Used To Study After School
Universities are now looking at students’ academic performance and participation in co-curricular activities and leadership experience when considering whether to accept the student. Hence, students have to spend their already limited amount of time to study and participate in their co-curricular activities, which can be overwhelming when they look at the amount of assignments they have to complete. A Level Tuition in Singapore will help students to efficiently and effectively utilise their time in studying such that they can complete their assignments and have a good grasp of concepts taught in the school curriculum. This way, students can focus on their personal and academic development without feeling overly stressed or anxious.
Increased Exposure To Content And Question Types For A Level Subjects
For certain subjects such as General Paper, having additional content is crucial to score well as students would be able to display their knowledge in the topic. Having an A Level tutor would ensure that students are well exposed to the content available and have a good grasp of the content and concepts in the A level syllabus. Furthermore, these A level tutors usually have access to other schools’ examination papers, which can give students access to additional question types and train students to think on their feet and answer the question based on the content and knowledge they know about the subject. This way, students can be better prepared for both standard and unconventional questions that appear in the examinations through having A Level tuition in Singapore.
Full Preparation For A Level Examinations
Since there is no answer scheme released by the A Level markers for past year papers, A Level tutors with years of experience in teaching A level students will have analysed and understood how to best answer questions to ace the subject. Having 1 to 1 A Level tuition can help students to gain a customised learning schedule from the tutor that will help them to work on their weaknesses and fully prepare for A Levels. Before A Levels, tutors can also train students to get used to stressful examination conditions by simulating such conditions when students do practice papers. Hence, with A Level Tuition in Singapore, students can be sure to perform well in A Levels.
Mentorship In Helping Students To Achieve Dream Goals
Having experience in the Singapore education system, A Level tutors will be aware of the requirements students need to fulfill to enter their dream course and university. Hence, they can provide tips and advice for students’ holistic development such that students may maximise their opportunity in applying for the course and university. With A Level Tuition in Singapore, students can not only get academic support, but also receive advice on their future.
Effective A Level Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s A Level Tuition
A Level English Language Topics
- H1 General Paper: Grammar, Vocabulary, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking, and many more…
- H2 English Language and Linguistics: Adaptive Writing and Commentary, Language Variation and Change, Language, Culture and Identity, Situational Writing, Argumentative Writing, Comprehension, and many more…
- H1/H2/H3 Literature in English: Reading Literature, The English Renaissance, The Mind and Self in Literature, Analysis, and many more…
A Level Mother Tongue Topics
- H1 Chinese / Malay / Tamil Language: Grammar, Vocabulary, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking, and many more…
- H2 China Studies: China’s Development and Its Impact, Chinese Society and Its Transformation, Role of China and Its Implications, Governing China and Its Challenges, Local Politics, Economy, Culture, Society and Education, Chinese Culture and Values, International Issues, and many more…
- H2/H3 China/Malay Language and Literature: Ancient Chinese Prose and Classical Chinese Literature, Modern Novels and Plays, and many more…
A Level Mathematics Topics
- H1/H2/H3 Math: Functions, Graphs and Transformations, Equations and Inequalities, Sequences and Series, Vectors, Introduction to Complex Numbers, Calculus, Differentiation and Integration, Probability and Statistics, Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Matrices and Numerical Methods, and many more…
- H2 Further Math: Mathematical induction, Complex numbers, Polar curves and conic sections, Applications of definite integrals, Differential equations, Recurrence relations, Matrices and linear spaces, Numerical methods. Discrete random variables, Continuous random variables, and many more…
- H2 Computing: Algorithms and Data Structures, Programming, Data and Information, Computer Networks, and many more…
A Level Sciences Topics
- H1/H2/H3 Biology: The Cell and Biomolecules of life, Genetics and Inheritance, Energy and Equilibrium, Biological Evolution, Infectious Diseases, Impact of Climate Change on Animals and Plants, and many more…
- H1/H2/H3 Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, The Gaseous State, Theories of Acids and Bases, The Periodic Table, The Mole Concept and Stoichiometry, Chemical Energetics (Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics), Reaction Kinetics, Chemical Equilibria, Chemistry of Aqueous Solutions, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, and many more…
- H1/H2/H3 Physics: Newtonian Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Oscillations and Waves, Electricity and Magnetism, Modern Physics, and many more…
A Level Humanities Topics
- H1/H2 Economics: The Central Economic Problem, Markets, National and International Economy, and many more…
- H1/H2/H3 Geography: Tropical Environments, Development, Economy and Environment, Sustainable Development, Geographical Investigation, and many more…
- H1/H2/H3 History: International History, Southeast Asian History, and many more…
- H2 Principles of Accounting: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Stakeholders and Decision-making, Business Ethics, Elements of Financial Statements, Accounting Principles, Budgeting, and many more…
Constant A Level ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s A Level Tutors
Writing in Internationally Acceptable English
Concise and Well Structured Essay
Interpretation of Questions and How to Answer Them
Good Understanding of A Level Syllabus
Accurate Use of Concepts, Rules, Laws and Formulae
Application of Concepts in Real-World Context
Tips and Tricks in Memorising Large Amount of Content
Answering Unconventional Questions
Performing Well Under Stressful Conditions
Effective Time Management Strategies
Exam Strategies Such as Pacing and Proof-Checking
Effective Methods to Fully Prepare for A Levels
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our A Level Home Tuition
Thank you MindFlex with your help in finding a suitable Economics tutor for me! I have always been struggling most in Economics since I did not understand the concepts taught in the lectures. Ms Vicky was very detailed in explaining these concepts to me and made sure that I understood how they can be applied. She also gave me structured notes and taught me to include key points in my essays to score well for Economics.
Ms Clara Chong, JC2 Economics Student
(E to A)
It was no easy task to retake A levels while serving NS. However, I am grateful to have found my tutor through MindFlex, who worked out a detailed schedule for me to study whilst in NS. He was very clear when explaining when and how to use different Math concepts, and helped me to score A for my Maths paper. I managed to get into my ideal course in a local university, so really thank you MindFlex and Mr Kenneth!
Mr Dominic, Private A Level Maths Candidate
(E to A)
My daughter is not good with English, therefore we wanted a GP tutor for her. MindFlex has an easy process to request for tutors, and I am happy with their service. Ms Anna is also very good, and helped my daughter improve from D to B for her exams. Will surely recommend MindFlex and Ms Anna to my friends!
Ms Gu Wei Ting, Mum of JC1 General Paper Student
(D to B)
I was shocked when I saw my son’s results in Chemistry. He told me that he could not catch up with classes and found it difficult to understand the lectures, so me and my wife decided to find him a tutor. Thank you MindFlex and Ms Simone for your help! We will continue with Ms Simone for next year and we are confident that he will score A under her guidance.
Mr Keith Tong, Father of JC1 Chemistry Student
(E to B)
Choosing The Right A Level Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In An A Level Tutor
Qualifications And Capability In Teaching A Level Subjects
- There are many types of private A level tutors in Singapore, including MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time Tutors and Part-Time Tutors. Regardless, it is important to check if they are capable of teaching the A Level subject. While MOE & NIE trained teachers are qualified to teach, you must also make sure that they are able to teach A level subjects specifically instead of other levels. Usually, you can gauge how capable they are in teaching A Level subjects through their previous students’ improvements and results.
- In the profiles of tutors that we will send to you for A Level Tuition in Singapore, MindFlex will include qualifications, years of teaching experience and personal academic grades so that you can gauge their capability of teaching A level subjects.
Familiarity With The Latest A Level Syllabus
- The A Level syllabus has been revised multiple times over the years, and it is crucial to ensure that your A Level tutor is familiar with the latest syllabus so that he/she will not be contradicting what you are learning from school. Furthermore, unconventional questions appear in the examinations every year, and they are usually the ones that differentiate A and B students. Hence, it is important that your A Level tutor not only prepares you for the content covered in the syllabus, but also the different questions that can appear in your A Level examinations.
- Usually, tutors who have been or are currently teaching A Level students should be familiar with the latest syllabus. Aside from looking at their experience in the profiles MindFlex sends to you, you can also make sure of this with the tutor through an interview before confirming any arrangements for A Level Tuition in Singapore.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: A Level H1 General Paper, A Level H1 Math, A Level H2 Further Math, A Level H2 Economics, A Level H2 Geography, A Level H2 History, A Level Literature, A Level H1 Mother Tongue
Experience In Teaching A Level Students
- During your selection of a suitable A Level tutor, do ensure that the tutor has experience in teaching A level students specifically. While some tutors have experience teaching a range of students with different education levels, many tutors in Singapore usually only teach students from a specific education level. It is important to make sure that they have been teaching A Level students in the relevant subject so that they will be teaching the right content and preparing you well for the A Level examinations.
- When shortlisting tutors for your selection, MindFlex will only recommend tutors that have experience teaching A level students or are currently teaching A level students. In the case that we feel that a tutor might be suitable despite not having any relevant experience, we will also include their personal academic grades in the relevant subject.
Ability To Provide Additional Notes And Practices
- Notes prepared by the school are not sufficient to help you emerge as a top student in A Levels, hence many students work on building their own notes outside of classes. However, having an A Level tutor with access to summary notes can save you time from collating these notes for your revision. Not only so, with the increase in tricky and unconventional questions appearing in A Levels, it is critical that students gain exposure to the different types of questions that can appear. With additional practice papers gathered from other schools, students can then be aware of the variety of questions that can be asked and clarify with their tutor on how they may best answer these questions to score for A Levels.
- MindFlex will inform you if the tutor is able to provide their own materials in their profiles that we send to you for your selection so that you may easily assess which tutor would be most suitable for you or your child.
Skills In Explaining Concepts Clearly And Helping Students Improve
- Students often struggle with complicated concepts that are quickly covered during lectures. Before they can clarify their doubts and grasp these concepts, it is no surprise that the lecturers have already moved on to the next topic. Hence, to keep up with classes, it is crucial that your engaged A Level Tutor is able to help you or your child in understanding these concepts through simple explanations and illustrations. Not only so, students would need to work on their weaknesses so that they can be fully prepared to tackle any question during A Levels. Hence, it is important to find an A Level Tutor that is able to spot weaknesses of students and help them transform these weaknesses to strengths.
- MindFlex’s A Level Tutors are experienced and experts in teaching the particular A Level subject. They are aware of the common pitfalls and mistakes made by students, and can easily pick out the weaknesses of the students. To prepare the student for A Levels, they can then design a customised learning schedule based on the students’ weaknesses, strengths and learning styles. Though this is a difficult quality to check, you can roughly gauge their ability to explain concepts and improve weaknesses of students through their years of experience and previous students’ performance after receiving A Level Tuition in Singapore.
Testimonials And Recommendations From Previous Students
- The best A Level Tutors in Singapore have been teaching many students for A Levels and naturally gathered many testimonials since their students have improved under their guidance. Through these testimonials and recommendations, you can gauge the strengths of these tutors and assess if they are safe and suitable as your tutor.
- Here at MindFlex, we understand their struggles in finding a good A Level tutor that can help you improve for your A levels. Hence, we make it a special point to inform you in the tutors’ profiles if they have any testimonials or records of their students’ improvement, as well as if they have received good feedback from our clients. Alternatively, you can also ask the tutor if they can provide these testimonials or recommendations through an interview before confirming the tuition arrangements!
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting A Level Tuition
Having to absorb such a substantial amount of content for more than 4 subjects is not an easy task when students only have 2 years before going for their A Levels. Furthermore, they have to spend time to build their non-academic portfolio as well to enter their dream course and university, thus limiting the amount of time that they can spend on their studies. Engaging A Level home tuition can help students to quickly grasp and understand the concepts covered in the subject and ease their preparations for A levels.
School teachers might not be able to provide their attention and dedicated assistance to help students to improve since they have to teach generally to all their students who have different learning paces. Having an A Level Tutor to focus on your progress and design a special learning schedule that is meant to help you improve would ensure that you can surely prepare well for A levels and constantly be aware of what to work on next.
There is a never-ending stash of content and practice papers that students can do to ensure that they are well-prepared for A levels. However, due to limited class time, teachers can only go through some of them and sometimes at a fast pace, which causes some students to blindly practise papers without reviewing their mistakes. Engaging A Level home tuition will ensure that you get feedback on your understanding of the content and performance in the practice papers, so that you would not make the same mistakes in A Levels.
To be fully prepared for A levels, students need to have a good grasp of the content syllabus and how to answer different types of questions that can appear for A levels. With access to additional content notes and practice papers from A Level tutors, you can be sure that you will gain exposure to the content and questions you will need to know to do well in A levels.
To enter highly competitive degrees such as Medicine, Law, Dentistry and Computer Science, students will need to score exemplary results and have a strong non-academic profile. A Level Tutors will be able to act as a mentor and a teacher to assist you in your studies and preparations for your application to university.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
A Level Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy A Level Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides A Level Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 A Level Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
MindFlex understands the struggles A Level students have to face during their preparations for the daunting A Level Examinations, and would love to help you make your learning journey easier. Hence, our application process is simple, quick and easy to use, and we will also provide our assistance by recommending tutors that suit your budget and criteria from our large database of experienced and competent A Level tutors.
As described by Channel News Asia, the A Levels can mark a turning point in life as students make decisions about higher education and future career pathways following this major examination. Choose your ideal A Level Tutor from our range of MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors. Request at MindFlex now to assist your preparations for A levels!
Latest A Level News
A Level Resources From Our Blog
How Do I Find A Home Tutor!How does engaging a home tutor benefit your children? What do parents have to look out for when it comes to finding a home tutor for their children?There are many reasons as to why a large percentage of parents opt for home tuition for their...
Memorisation Tips - A Useful Sharing By Private Tutors in SingaporeEvery Singaporean student, from Primary to Junior College has to go through national examinations (PSLE, N-Levels, O-Levels, A-Levels) every year. Their exam results will determine their academic...
Should I Send My Child For Private Home Tuition or Tuition Centres? This is a common question often faced by Singaporean parents. The dilemma exists because Singaporean parents are often wondering if the child will benefit more from Private Home Tuition or enrolling...