MindFlex GP Tuition
The Best GP Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified GP Home Tutors who provide GP Tuition for the following:
- A Level GP Tuition
- H1 GP Tuition
Free Request For GP Tutor
GP Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s GP Tuition
1 to 1 GP Tuition Devoted To Meeting Student’s Needs
Quality GP tutors Proficient In Helping Students Work On Their Imperfections
Detailed Explanations And Advice For Comprehension, Summary And Writing
Additional Past Year Papers From Top Schools And Learning Materials
Learn At The Safety And Comfort Of Your Home
Understand How To Score For All Components Of General Paper
Gain Interest In English And General Issues
Witness The Transformation In Consistently Low Grades
Choose Your GP Tutor From Our Database of 7,000+ Quality GP Tutors
Affordable GP Tuition
GP Tuition Rates Singapore 2021
Our GP home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
GP Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality GP Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of GP Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By GP Students in Singapore
- Overwhelmed by a large amount of content and arguments to memorise for essay writing
- Difficulty in organising and sustaining a well-crafted argument in the essay
- Poor understanding of passage in comprehension, and how to answer inference questions
- Struggles in summarising passage with flair and concision for comprehension
- Inability to synthesise and respond to concepts and ideas in passage well for comprehension
- Poor vocabulary for essay writing and comprehension
Struggles in analysing and evaluating issues across disciplines such as science and technology, politics and art
Incomplete paper due to poor time management strategies
Benefits of Engaging GP Home Tuition
Learning At Your Own Pace With An Expert Tutor
In a classroom environment, it can be difficult for a student to follow the teacher’s pace and absorb all the content. However, with 1 to 1 General Paper tuition, an experienced tutor will design a learning schedule catered to the student’s needs and learning speed, hence helping students to learn more efficiently and translate these lessons into their examinations. Furthermore, with 1 to 1 lessons, students can feel more comfortable in expressing their confusions and clarify with their GP tutor without the fear of being ridiculed by fellow classmates.
Target Your Weaknesses And Improve Your Strengths In General Paper
Though GP has only two components – Essay and Comprehension, it actually contains many sub-components that students struggle in. Having a GP tutor to discover your weaknesses and strengths in GP can help you optimise your learning progress in GP and achieve the most improvement in the least time!
Save Time Searching For Content And Practices
In their years of tutoring, our MindFlex’s GP Tutors have gathered numerous resources ranging from summarised notes, mind maps to top schools’ past-year papers. By engaging GP tuition from MindFlex, you may gain access to these consolidated materials and save time on finding the necessary content and practices needed to enhance your GP skills. Instead, you can use the time to work on improving your writing and answering techniques in both Essay and Comprehension components of the General Paper.
Fluency And Proficiency In English And General Issues
General Paper is a more difficult version of English that many students are familiar with throughout their Primary and Secondary education life. Engaging General Paper tuition can help students to gain knowledge about general issues and learn how to craft arguments in essays based on these facts. Not only so, being able to comprehend and express yourself fluently can help students to achieve high grades in their academic life, as well as communicate better in their daily lifestyles.
Mentoring For Academic And Non-Academic Aspects
MindFlex’s GP Tutors have years of life experience aside from their experience in teaching GP. Gain advice and tips from these tutors to improve your GP and obtain insights about non-academic aspects such as future subject combination choices, university degree choices and career choices.
Effective GP Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s GP Tuition
Junior College (JC) General Paper Topics
H1 General Paper: Essay, Content About Current Affairs And General Issues, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Inference, Summary Writing, Synthesising Information And Application, and many more…
Constant GP ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s GP Tutors
Responding In Internationally Acceptable English
Critical Thinking In Differentiating Facts And Opinions
Well-Organised And Balanced Arguments
Consolidation And Memorisation Of Content
Crafting Of Arguments For Essay Topics
Familiarity With Common Essay Topics
Writing Concisely For Essay And Summary Writing
Wide Use And Knowledge Of English Vocabulary
Accurate Grammar, Punctuation And Spelling
Time Management And Exam Strategies
Interpretation Of Comprehension Questions
Synthesis And Response To Ideas For Comprehension
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our GP Home Tuition
Thank you Mindflex for helping me find a great GP tutor! It’s so easy to request for a tutor on your website and I really like how easy and smooth the application process is. I got to choose a tutor that matched my requirements and budget from the list of tutors they recommended, and I managed to find Mr Victor, who is so patient and proficient in English. By A levels, he managed to help me brush up my knowledge in many essay topics and inference skills for Comprehension and helped me to secure a B for my GP.
Ms Amy, JC2 General Paper Student
(D to B)
Thanks a lot, MindFlex! I was quite worried when I failed my GP, and decided to find a GP tutor. It was such a simple process to request a tutor from you guys, and I am really happy to have Ms Esther as my tutor. By the end of the year, I managed to get C for my GP, which I am very happy about already. I will continue my GP tuition with Ms Esther for next year as well and she has already started preparing me notes and practices for A levels next year. Really appreciate her efforts and patience in helping me to improve in GP.
Mr Allan, JC1 General Paper Student
(U to C)
Hi MindFlex, thank you for helping me find Ms Cyndi Lee. I wanted to find a MOE teacher for my daughter, and Ms Lee is really patient and well-versed with the syllabus. Within 6 months, she helped my daughter improve from C to A!
Ms Vivien Lim, Mum of JC1 General Paper Student
(C to A)
Thank you MindFlex for joining us with Ms Serena! She was very good at teaching, and helped my daughter to improve from a stagnant B to A for A levels. She is one of the most dedicated and passionate tutor my daughter has had.
Ms Linda Oh, Mum of JC2 General Paper Student
(B to A)
Choosing The Right GP Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A GP Tutor
Qualifications and Capability Of Teaching GP
- When looking for a suitable GP Tutor, it is important to ensure that they have the relevant qualifications and capability to teach GP. Are they MOE and NIE trained? Such teachers are qualified to teach students since they have been trained by MOE and NIE. Are they capable of conducting General Paper tuition? Many full-time and part-time tutors have years of experience in teaching GP or have scored As for their GP during their A levels, which means that they are familiar with the syllabus and capable of teaching GP with their expertise.
- Here at MindFlex, we will highlight the experiences, qualifications and relevant grades in the profiles of the GP Tutors that we send to you so that you may easily check if they are capable of conducting General Paper tuition!
Familiarity With The Latest MOE Syllabus
- There are changes to the A level syllabus every 10 years, and within the 10 years, the questions set by Cambridge can change drastically. To ensure that the student gets the best and most relevant General Paper tuition, it is best to ensure that the GP Tutor is familiar with the latest syllabus so that they are well-aware of the content and examination practices. This would make sure that their lessons would not contradict what has been taught in schools.
- At MindFlex, you can check how familiar the GP Tutors are with the latest syllabus by looking at the teaching experiences of the tutors in the profiles sent to you.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: A Level H1 General Paper
Access To GP Notes And Practice Papers
- Many GP Tutors will build up their content notes for essay writing since there are always updates to current affairs and global issues. Usually, these tutors would also have access to different schools’ past-year papers since they have taught other students as well. With these notes and practice papers, the student can then save time on finding these resources and focus on improving their skills in GP.
- Here at MindFlex, we will help you in your selection of your ideal GP Tutor by stating in the tutors’ profiles if they can provide materials and resources for the student.
Devoted Attention In Teaching GP
- Unlike Sciences and Maths, GP is a subject that is very subjective when it comes to marking. Hence, scoring well in GP is not an easy task. Finding a GP Tutor who can offer his/her devoted attention to the student during the lesson and guide the student in his/her learning progress is crucial if you would like to optimise your improvement in GP. Hence, make sure that the GP Tutor you have chosen is passionate and committed in teaching your child.
- Before confirming the General Paper tuition arrangements, MindFlex would ensure that you can speak with the tutor to make sure that you have a common understanding of expectations.
Ability To Design A Suitable Learning Schedule For The Student Based On His/Her Weaknesses And Strengths
- Though GP only has 2 main components, there are many skills and content that are needed to score well for the paper. Hence, it is important that the GP Tutor can discover the student’s weaknesses and strengths and design a suitable learning schedule based on these weaknesses and strengths. With a customised learning schedule for the GP tuition, the student can then work on these weaknesses and enhance their strengths, thus optimising their learning progress in GP.
- Our MindFlex’s GP Tutors are experienced and capable of discovering students’ weaknesses and strengths. Many of them have been designing learning schedules for their students and helped them to improve their skills in GP within short periods of time.
Testimonials From Previous Students
- Many of the top GP Tutors have testimonials and recommendations from previous students to prove their capabilities and strengths in conducting GP tuition. With these testimonials, you can be assured that they are safe to engage and capable of conducting General Paper tuition.
In the profiles of tutors that we send to you for your selection, MindFlex will include testimonials of previous students, and if our previous clients have recommended the tutors. If you see these testimonials, they are definitely safe to engage!
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting GP Tuition
Mastering GP is equivalent to mastering English, global issues and general issues. English is important since it is the main language written and spoken in many countries including Singapore. Hence, being proficient in English and global issues allows you to communicate well about your thoughts regarding global issues and gives you an edge during your university or job applications in the future.
If you do not manage to pass GP, you will have to take a Qualifying English Test (QET) to enter local universities. In the case that you also fail QET, you will have to take an extra module in university. Save your time and effort by engaging the best GP tuition in Singapore with MindFlex!
If you have engaged an English tutor before JC, you will understand the importance of basic Grammar and Vocabulary as the foundation of your English proficiency. If you have not engaged an English tutor before and are looking to compete with the A students in GP, it is important to build your foundation in English and ensure that you are not left behind in terms of English proficiency and knowledge of current affairs.
General Paper is a level up from English, which could already be considered difficult to you. Engaging General Paper Tuition can provide you with the necessary personalised guidance and learning materials that you will need in your learning journey for GP.
You will need a good grade in General Paper if you are planning to apply for undergraduate degrees such as Law, Public Policy and Global Affairs, Economics, Psychology and others in local universities. Even if you are not planning to apply for local universities, you will be required to write an essay to apply to overseas universities, which look out for your ability to express your opinions well and your knowledge of global issues!
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
GP Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy GP Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides GP Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 GP Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
MindFlex has a large pool of quality and expert GP Tutors who have proven records of helping students to achieve their desired grades during A levels. With a range of MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors, you can find a suitable tutor that matches your budget and expectations in teaching abilities! Our MindFlex GP Tutors are experienced and can design a learning schedule that caters to the student’s needs and learning speed. Request for GP tuition now with MindFlex to witness your growth in GP grades and English proficiency!
In the case that you fail GP or attain a grade of D and below, you will be required to take the Qualifying English Test (QET) in local universities, including NTU and NUS. If you are currently struggling with GP, you might want to engage GP tutors now to make sure that you are prepared for A levels. Do contact MindFlex to find quality GP tuition in Singapore so that you may be exempted from sitting for the QET!
Latest GP News
GP Resources From Our Blog
Finding a home tutor? Not sure how to begin? Here are the 5 best advice from an established Singapore tuition agency on selecting the best home tutor!
How do top students in Singapore remember all their content during exams. Here are the Top 5 Memorisation Tips from Private Tutors in Singapore.
8 great reasons why private home tuition is a better option as compared to tuition centres. The answer to a common dilemma faced by Singaporean Parents.