MindFlex IB Tuition
The Best IB Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified IB Home Tutors who provide IB Tuition for the following:
- IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) Tuition
- IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) Tuition
- IB Diploma Programme (DP) Tuition
- IB PYP English Tuition
- IB PYP Chinese Tuition
- IB PYP Maths Tuition
- IB PYP Science Tuition
- IB MYP English Tuition
- IB MYP Chinese Tuition
- IB MYP English Language and Literature Tuition
- IB MYP Chinese Language and Literature Tuition
- IB MYP Maths Tuition
- IB MYP Biology Tuition
- IB MYP Chemistry Tuition
- IB MYP Physics Tuition
- IB MYP Integrated Sciences Tuition
- IB MYP Geography Tuition
- IB MYP History Tuition
- IB MYP Integrated Humanities Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL English Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL English Language and Literature Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Chinese Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Mathematics Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Biology Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Chemistry Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Physics Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Geography Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL History Tuition
- IB DP HL/SL Economics Tuition
- IB DP TOK Tuition
- IB DP EE Tuition
- IB Private Tuition Singapore
Free Request For IB Tutor
IB Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s IB Tuition
1-to-1 Private IB Tuition Catered to Students’ Needs
Clarification of Doubts and Queries About Any Concepts
Access to Learning Materials and Practice Papers
Building a Strong Foundation in IB Concepts and Thinking Skills
Learn in the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Clear Explanations, Descriptions and Real-World Applications of IB Concepts
Training and Development as Independent Global Citizens with Critical Thinking Skills
Witness an Improvement in Your Grades
Choose Your Ideal IB Tutor from Our Pool of 5,000+ Expert IB Tutors
Affordable IB Tuition
IB Tuition Rates Singapore 2020
Our IB home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
IB Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality IB Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of IB Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By IB Students in Singapore
Stress and frustration from being in the highly competitive IB environment
Overwhelmed by the demands of the rigorous IB curriculum at a young age
Difficulties with academic writing for the Extended Essay (EE)
Unable to fully understand the content for Theory of Knowledge (TOK)
Require additional guidance for schools’ Internal Assessment (IA)
Struggles to keep up with diverse and extensive subject focus and fast lesson pace
Problems with managing time and balancing personal and academic development
Difficulty memorising the large volume of content for the IB subjects
Challenges understanding the requirements of the IB curriculum and how to excel in the examinations
Poor skills in writing and speaking, hence unable to do well for languages and humanities subjects
Difficulty with accurately applying Mathematical and Scientific concepts
Unable to complete examination papers due to poor time management strategies
Benefits of Engaging IB Home Tuition
Development as Global Citizens with Multi-Literacy and Critical Thinking Skills
The IB curriculum is crafted in such a way that it aims to hone students’ skills in becoming intercultural thinkers with critical thinking skills. With other commitments outside school, on top of the numerous subjects they have to prepared for, it can be difficult for students to focus on the multitude of subjects and skills to broaden their thinking and understanding. Having IB tuition in Singapore can help students to understand the final goal of the curriculum while supporting their development as global citizens with both multiliteracy and critical thinking skills.
Expert 1-to-1 Guidance Aimed at Ensuring Improvements
The IB curriculum can be rigorous and overwhelming for students, especially with the large amount of content covered and fast pace of lessons in school. With expert guidance from an IB tutor in Singapore, students can keep up with their lessons and understand the concepts covered in the curriculum, thus allowing them to improve tremendously within a short period of time.
Access to Additional Learning Materials and Practices
Having to digest the overwhelming amount of content for numerous subjects can be a lot for students. IB Tutors can offer additional learning materials which are effective for learning, such as summary notes for topics, mind-maps, and practice papers, and help students to spend less time gathering these materials so they can focus on their revision. IB tuition in Singapore also gives students access to additional practice papers, so they can gain exposure to a larger variety of questions and learn to hone their answering techniques.
Customised Learning Schedule Catered to Students’ Needs and Learning Style
Every student has their strengths and weaknesses for every subject, but they may be unaware of their areas of weaknesses and how to work on them. IB Home Tutors in Singapore can help to spot these weaknesses and design a learning schedule catered to the learning style and needs of their students, so that they can achieve maximal improvement within a short period of time.
Mentorship for Students’ Holistic Development in the Future
An IB Home Tutor in Singapore can help students to develop in their thinking and knowledge of global issues, ensuring holistic improvements. Furthermore, a good IB Tutor will show students the real-world applications and the relevance of their curriculum, thus helping them to see the importance of their studies. They are also able to offer insightful advice and tips to help students to get into their dream schools and work towards their goals in life.
Effective IB Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s IB Tuition
IB Languages Topics
- English/Chinese: Grammar, Vocabulary, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking, Identities, Experiences, Human Ingenuity, Social Organization, Sharing the Planet, and many more…
- English Language and Literature: Language in Cultural Context, Language and Mass Communication, Literature – Texts and Contexts, Literature – Cultural Study, and many more…
IB Mathematics Topics
Math: Number and Algebra, Functions, Geometry and Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability, Calculus, Development of Investigational, Problem-Solving and Modelling Skills, Exploration of an Area of Mathematics, and many more…
IB Science Topics
- Biology: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Evolution and Biodiversity, Human Physiology, Nucleic Acids, Metabolism, … More: Cell Respiration and Photosynthesis, Plant Biology, Genetics and Evolution, Animal Physiology, Neurobiology and Behaviour, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Ecology and Conservation, and many more…
- Chemistry: Stoichiometric Relationships, Atomic Structure, Periodicity, Chemical Bonding and Structure, … More: Energetics/Thermochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Equilibrium, Acids and Bases, Redox Processes, Organic Chemistry, Measurement and Analysis, Materials, Biochemistry, Energy, Medicinal Chemistry, and many more…
- Physics: Measurements and Uncertainties, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Waves, Electricity and Magnetism, … More: Circular Motion and Gravitation, Atomic, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Energy Production, Wave Phenomena, Fields, Electromagnetic Induction, Quantum and Nuclear Physics, Relativity, Engineering Physics, Imaging, Astrophysics, and many more…
IB Humanities Topics
- History: Military Leaders, Conquest and Its Impact, The Move to Global War, Rights and Protest, Conflict and Intervention, … More: Society and Economy (750 and 1400), Causes and Effects of Wars (750-1500), Dynasties and Rules (750-1500), Societies in Transition (1400-1700), Early Modern States (1450-1789), Causes and Effects of Early Modern Wars (1500-1750), Origins, Development and Impact of Industrialisation (1750-2005), Independence Movements (1800-2000), Emergence and Development of Democratic States (1848-2000), Authoritarian States (20th Century), Causes and Effects of 20th-Century Wars, The Cold War: Superpower Tensions and Rivalries (20th Century), History of Africa and the Middle East, History of the Americas, History of Asia and Oceania, History of Europe, and many more…
- Geography: Freshwater, Oceans and Coastal Margins, Extreme Environments, Geophysical Hazards, … More: Leisure, Tourism and Sport, Food and Health, Urban Environments, Power, Places and Networks, Human Development and Diversity, Global Risks and Resilience, and many more…
- Economics: Introduction to Economics, Microeconomics, Demand and Supply, Competitive Market Equilibrium, … More: Elasticity of Demand and Supply, Market Failure, Macroeconomics, Fiscal Policy, The Global Economy, Economic Integration, Exchange Rates, Sustainable Development, and many more…
IB Theory of Knowledge Topics
TOK: Language, Additional Language, Social Sciences, Experimental Sciences, Mathematics, Knowing about Knowing, Ways of Knowing, Language, Sense Perception, Emotion, Reason, Imagination, Faith, Intuition, Memory, Areas of Knowledge, Mathematics, The Natural Sciences, The Human Sciences, The Arts, History, Ethics, Religious Knowledge Systems, Indigenous Knowledge Systems, Critical Thinking, Presentation Skills, Writing Skills, and many more…
IB Extended Essay Topics
EE: Research Writing, Independent Research, Research Thinking, Self-Management Skills, Communication Skills, Research Planning, Execution of Research, Critical Thinking, Presentation Skills, and many more…
Constant IB ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s IB Tutors
Development of International-Mindedness
Understanding of Cultures and Global Issues
Communicating in International Acceptable English
Development of Logical and Creative Thinking
Honing of Problem Solving Skills
Understanding Mathematical and Scientific Concepts
Application of Concepts in a Real-World Context
Effective Methods of Remembering Content
Accurate Experimental Scientific Skills
Effective Time Management Strategies
Effective Exam Strategies such as Proof-Checking
Training of Reflective Skills
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our IB Home Tuition
I have always been struggling with Chemistry, especially when it comes to questions from Acids and Bases and Organic Chemistry. I was not sure how I could improve, but my friend recommended MindFlex to me. I am so glad to find my tutor from MindFlex, who helped me to understand and grasp difficult concepts and revise the content for my IB exams. Thank you MindFlex!
Ms Chua Li Ting, IB DP Y2 Chemistry Student
(Grade 3 to Grade 6)
We are so grateful for Jayden’s help. He is passionate and dedicated to help our daughter improve in her Science subject. He always brought in additional notes and interesting articles for my daughter to read and gain interest about Science. With his help, our daughter managed to score 7 for her Science, and managed to get into a great International School for her MYP. Thank you MindFlex for helping to connect us with Jayden.
Ms Sophia, Mum of IB PYP Grade 6 Science Student
(Grade 5 to Grade 7)
We would like to thank MindFlex for recommending Mr Joseph. He is very eloquent and sharp in picking out the problems my son was facing. We were kept updated with my son’s progress every week and he showed us a schedule he planned for our son. Within a year, my son improved by 3 grades. We will surely continue with Mr Joseph for my son’s History lessons.
Mr Lucas, Father of IB MYP Grade 10 History Student
(Grade 3 to Grade 6)
We really appreciate MindFlex’s amazing service and help with our search for a tutor. They found a tutor that matched my requirements and is very capable at teaching. My son has improved to Grade 7 for his recent exams under the tutor’s lessons. We will continue the lessons, especially for the IB examinations next year. Thank you MindFlex.
Ms Yan Yu Lin, Mum of IB DP Y1 English Student
(Grade 3 to Grade 7)
Choosing The Right IB Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A IB Tutor
Experience in Teaching IB Syllabus
A vast majority of local students study the MOE syllabus, hence it can be difficult to find IB Home Tutors in Singapore that are well-versed in the IB syllabus. Be sure to check if the tutor has experience with the IB syllabus from personally going through it in school, or has taught students under the IB curriculum. This is important to ensure that the tutor will be familiar with the content and examination practices under the IB curriculum.
Here at MindFlex, we will only recommend tutors that have experience with teaching the IB syllabus. You may also check the experiences listed in tutors’ profiles to be assured that they are familiar with the unique syllabus.
- More information on the IB syllabus can be found here: IB subject briefs
Qualifications to Teach the IB Syllabus
When searching for an IB Tutor, be sure to make sure that the tutor is capable of teaching the subject. To do so, you may look at their academic qualifications and whether they have undergone any training for teaching. Tutors that have scored 7s in the subject when they were in school would also have a good grasp of the concepts taught and the examination techniques to score well in the examinations.
MindFlex is aware of parents’ concerns when they are looking for capable tutors. Hence, in the tutors’ profiles, we will include the qualifications, years of experience, and personal academic achievements of IB Tutors, so you can make a well-informed decision.
Experience in Teaching Students at a Similar Level
The IB curriculum has 3 different levels, namely the Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. For each level and grade, the content and examination format varies. Be sure to check that the tutor is aware of this, and has experience in teaching students of similar levels, to ensure that the student has the capability to teach students at that specific level.
When recommending tutors to you, MindFlex will include the teaching experience of the tutors, as well as the levels of the students that they are currently teaching.
Access to Additional Learning Materials and Practices
With the rigorous content covered in the IB syllabus, students will have to spend extra time outside of school to consolidate and digest these materials. With an experienced IB tutor providing materials that have proven to be effective, students can save time in consolidating these materials on their own, and focus solely on learning and grasping the concepts taught. With these additional practices and learning materials, students can have an easier time revising and preparing for their examinations.
In the tutors’ profiles sent to you, MindFlex will indicate if they are able to provide their own learning materials so that you may easily select your ideal IB tutor.
Ability to Help Students Improve and Prepare for Examinations
Parents looking for tutors surely wish to witness an improvement in their child’s academic results and understanding of the subject, hence finding a capable IB tutor that can help students to improve and adequately prepare for their examinations is extremely important. To assess their ability to teach, you can look at the record of improvements made by their previous students, as well as their years of experience in tutoring. Usually, experienced tutors can easily spot their students’ weak areas and help them to improve in these areas.
You can be assured that MindFlex IB Tutors are experienced and proficient at teaching IB subjects. In the tutors’ profiles, we will also include their previous students’ improvements and the tutors’ years of experience so that you may easily consider these factors before selecting your ideal IB tutor.
Testimonials from Previous Students
- The best IB tutors in Singapore will naturally have years of experience in teaching students, and have usually accumulated a number of testimonials from previous students. With these testimonials, you can easily tell whether they are safe to engage and capable of teaching the subject. Furthermore, you can also gauge the strengths and teaching style of these tutors through these testimonials.
- At MindFlex, we make it a point to include testimonials from previous students in the tutors’ profiles. We will also include if they have received good feedback from our clients so you may be assured that they are safe to engage and capable of teaching. If you would like to know more about the tutor’s strengths or their previous students’ improvements, feel free to ask the tutor through an interview before confirming the tuition arrangements.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting IB Tuition
Singapore is always one of the top-performing countries in the IB exams, thus making it an extremely competitive environment for your child to excel. Having an IB Tutor to bridge the learning gaps for your child will help him/her to have a smoother journey in acing the examinations.
The IB focuses on holistic development and helping students to become adaptable global citizens with the capability of dealing with real-world problems. It can be difficult for students to focus on so many aspects of development on their own. With the help of an IB Home Tutor in Singapore, they can follow a crafted learning schedule catered to their learning styles and needs, and hone other skills such as critical thinking and understanding of international affairs and perspectives.
Students might find it difficult to speak up during classes if they are lagging behind. Having an IB Home Tutor in Singapore allows students to be less shy and hesitant to ask questions, and keep up with the curriculum. This will encourage them to be more confident to speak up in class.
The IB curriculum is rigorous and difficult to score in. An experienced IB Home Tutor in Singapore can help to prepare students for the different types of questions that can appear, and ensure that students are ready for the examinations.
To enter prestigious universities and degrees, students will need to do well for their IB examinations during their Diploma Programme. Engaging IB tuition in Singapore can help students to build a strong understanding of concepts in the IB syllabus. This way, students can be well-prepared for the examinations and have higher chances of doing well, and with exemplary grades, their university application process will then be smoother.
An experienced IB Home Tutor in Singapore can also serve as a mentor in providing tips and advice for students’ application to their ideal universities and degrees. Furthermore, they can offer new perspectives and knowledge about global issues, which can help students in their holistic development.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
IB Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy IB Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides IB Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 IB Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
The IB is crafted to be rigorous and academically challenging, and it is one of the most highly competitive curriculums. MindFlex understands parents’ concerns and worries for their child in managing the content covered in the curriculum, and would like to ease the process of learning for your child. Here at MindFlex, we have a large pool of 6,000+ IB tutors catering to all IB levels and various IB subjects, so you can rest assured that you will find a competent tutor with us who can help your child to excel in the subject.
The highly-regarded IB is a popular choice for students seeking a curriculum that is internationally transferable. Request for an IB Tutor now to ease your child’s education journey!
Latest IB News
IB Resources From Our Blog
How Do I Find A Home Tutor!How does engaging a home tutor benefit your children? What do parents have to look out for when it comes to finding a home tutor for their children?There are many reasons as to why a large percentage of parents opt for home tuition for their...
Memorisation Tips - A Useful Sharing By Private Tutors in SingaporeEvery Singaporean student, from Primary to Junior College has to go through national examinations (PSLE, N-Levels, O-Levels, A-Levels) every year. Their exam results will determine their academic...
Should I Send My Child For Private Home Tuition or Tuition Centres? This is a common question often faced by Singaporean parents. The dilemma exists because Singaporean parents are often wondering if the child will benefit more from Private Home Tuition or enrolling...