MindFlex Maths Tuition
The Best Maths Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified Maths Home Tutors who provide Maths Tuition for the following:
- Primary Maths Tuition
- Secondary Maths Tuition
- JC Maths Tuition
- International / IGCSE Maths Tuition
- IBDP Maths Tuition
- AEIS Maths Tuition
- PSLE Maths Tuition
- N Level Maths Tuition
- O Level Maths Tuition
- IP Maths Tuition
- E Maths Tuition
- A Maths Tuition
- A Level Maths Tuition
- H1 Maths Tuition
- H2 Maths Tuition
- IGCSE Maths Tuition
- IBDP SL Maths Tuition
- IBDP HL Maths Tuition
- Preschool Maths Tuition
- Polytechnic Maths Tuition
- University Maths Tuition
- Maths Private Tuition Singapore
Free Request For Maths Tutor
Maths Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s Maths Tuition
Receive Specialized 1 to 1 Maths Lessons Tailored To Student’s Needs
Custom-Fit and Specialized Maths Materials from Results-Proven Tutors
Adequate Practice Papers & Timed Practices To Improve Maths Examination Skills
Clarification of Mathematics Concepts At Student’s Pace
Maths Tuition Lessons At The Comfort and Safe Environment Of Home
Dedicated Maths Tutors Who Are Able To Provide Support After Tuition Hours
Increased Confidence and Passion for Maths
Guaranteed Maths Grade Improvements
Select From The Best of 6,000+ Maths Tutors In Our Database
Affordable Maths Tuition
Maths Tuition Rates Singapore 2020
Our maths home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
Maths Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality Maths Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of Maths Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By Maths Students in Singapore
- Difficulty in understanding and breaking down Maths Problem Sums / Word Problems
- Not able to process or understand algebraic equations properly
- Trouble drawing and understanding the “Model Method”
- Poor understanding on Mathematical Concepts such as Algebra, Trigonometry, Complex Numbers…etc
- Unable to memorize or apply Mathematical Formulas to exam questions
- “Careless” mistakes which lead to the loss of unnecessary marks
- Running out of time during exams due to inefficient time management strategies
- Unfamiliarity in the usage of essential mathematical tools such as the Normal and Graphic Calculators
Benefits of Engaging Maths Home Tuition
1-to-1 Personalized Help
Instant clarification with Maths tutors on student-specific mathematical concepts and questions. Eliminate all possible learning gaps, clarify all questions and doubts at student’s own pace and time.
Access To Useful Maths Practice Materials
Maths is all about practice, practice, practice. Engaging top Maths Private Tuition Singapore from MindFlex would mean that students have access to useful exam resources such as past-year exam/prelim papers from other schools.
Improving in academic grades usually gives students an increased confidence to do well for other academic subjects, and also excel in non-academic activities. Kick-start this positive cycle today by engaging tuition in one of the most important core subjects, Maths. Start Maths Tuition today!
Gain Interest in Maths
Good Maths Tutors are able to generate and install a love for the subject within students. This gives an intrinsic motivation for students to want to do particularly well in the subject.
Advice & Guidance
Maths Tutors are able to provide the best advice and guidance when it comes to preparing an effective study plan for Maths revision and studying. Aside from that, they are also able to provide advice with regards to Subject Combinations, University Courses and Potential Career Choices. Engage Maths Private Tuition Singapore today!
Effective Maths Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s Maths Tuition
Primary School Maths Topics
PSLE: Numbers, Fractions, Decimials, Percentage, Ratio, Speed, Measurement, Geometry, Data Analysis, Algebra, and many more…
Secondary School / IGCSE Maths Topics
- E Maths: Rate & Speed, Algebraic Expressions and Formulae, Functions & Graphs, Equations & Inequalities, Set Language & Notation, Matrices, Problems in Real-World Contexts, Angles, Triangles & Polygons…More: Congruence & Similarity, Properties of Circles, Pythagoras Theorem & Trigonometry, Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Vectors in Two Dimensions, Problems in Real-World Contexts, Data Analysis, Probability, and many more…
- A Maths: Equations & Inequalities, Indices & Surds, Polynomials & Partial Fractions, Binomial Expansions, Power, Exponential, Logarithmic, & Modulus Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Identities & Equations… More: Coordinate Geometry In Two Dimensions, Proofs in Plane Geometry, Differentiation & Integration, and many more…
Junior College / IBDP Maths Topics
H1/H2 Maths: Functions, Graphs & Transformations, Equations & Inequalities, Sequences & Series, Basic Properties of Vectors in Two & Three Dimensions, Scalar & Vector Products in Vectors, Three-Dimensional Vector Geometry, Complex Numbers Expressed in Cartesian & Polar Form, Differentiation, Maclaurin Series, Integration Techniques, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations, Probability, Discrete Random Variables, Normal Distribution, Sampling, Hypothesis Testing, Correlation & Linear Regression, and many more…
Constant Maths ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s Maths Tutors
Model Method Drawing
Question Analysis & Understanding of Word Problems
Concept Identification & Application
Effective Ways To Memorize & Apply Maths Formulas
Clear & Sequential Showing of Workings
Process of Elimination
Accurate Drawing & Interpretation of Graphs
Efficient Usage of Calculator & Graphic Calculator
Time Management & Familiarity with Questions
Double Checking & Proof-Checking
Effective Usage of Formula Booklets
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our Maths Home Tuition
Thank you MindFlex & Cassandra for recommending Ms Rachel Lim as a Maths Tutor for my child. She is very responsible and provided us with regular updates on Michelle’s progress. During the O Levels period, she was also contactable at anytime for last minute questions which was very helpful. Just an update that Michelle managed to score an A1 for her O Levels, kudos to Ms Lim and your team!
Ms Anne Lau, Mum of Sec 4 Express Maths Student
(C6 to A1)
Hello! Just wanted to express my gratitude to MindFlex and also Ms Vera Lim who was my Maths Tutor. Despite pursuing her degree, Ms Vera managed to find time to coach me consistently, and provided me so much useful notes and materials which eventually helped me to secure an A for my H2 Maths. I would highly recommend her to all other A Level Students out there. Thanks so much to your agency too!
Ms Fiona Lee, JC2 H2 Maths Student
(B to A)
I have tried many other Maths Home Tuition Agencies and Maths Centres previously, but I have to say your agency is one of the more effective ones I’ve used so far. The tutor Mr Vincent which you recommended has been up to expectations so far. On the 1st lesson he provided the necessary verifications to prove that he is an NIE and MOE trained teacher. Lessons are good so far, my boy is enjoying it. He is worth the hourly rate, let’s hope it continues this way for long-term.
Ms Magdalene Tan, Mum of P5 Student
(A to A*)
Dear MindFlex, thank you for recommending Ms Shamila to my daughter. She was a really struggling student at the start of Sec 1, and never enjoyed Maths at all. Thanks to you and Ms Shamila, my daughter managed to gain some improvement, and improve to a B3. To us this is a big accomplishment already, and we are very happy with the results. Please send my thanks for Ms Shamila for motivating and taking care of my daughter’s Maths.
Ms Noor Faizah, Mum of Sec 1 NA Student
(E8 to B3)
Choosing The Right Maths Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A Maths Tutor
Is The Maths Tutor Currently Teaching Students of The Same Level
- One of the most important tips when selecting a Maths Tutor is to ensure that he/she is currently teaching, or have recently taught students of the same level. This will instantly guarantee that the tutor is familiar with the level of Maths content your child is currently studying, and well-equipped with the necessary pedagogy and skills to address the student’s concerns.
- Here at Mindflex, we specifically only recommend tutors who are currently teaching, or have previously taught students of the same level.
Does The Maths Tutor Provide Materials & Resources
- Most good Maths Tutors have a pool of good resources which they are able to utilize for more effective Maths Lessons. Examples of these resources include well-designed mind-maps/formula sheets, question banks from top-schools, self-created worksheets and past-year papers from top schools or national exams.
- Here at MindFlex, we indicate clearly in our tutor profiles if the specific tutor is able to provide materials and resources for the students.
Tutor’s Grades & Academic Qualifications
- It is natural that top Maths Tutors scored well for their National & School Exams during their schooling days. A tutor having scored an A for his/her Maths subjects is usually a safe choice as it would prove that they are indeed well-versed in the subject taught. It is also a bonus if the tutor has a Maths-related qualification, such as a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, or Engineering fields.
- Here at MindFlex Maths Private Tuition Singapore, we make it a special point to highlight the relevant grades and academic achievements of tutors for the easy reference of parents.
Familiarity With The MOE / Curriculum Syllabus
- It is also important to ensure that your Maths Tutor is familiar with the current MOE Syllabus. This only constant in the MOE Maths Syllabus is change, and these changes happen on a yearly basis. It is also important to ensure that the tutor is familiar with the curriculum of the Examination Board. One of the best examples would be for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). Even though the topics learnt for the IBDP and A Levels may be mostly similar, there are some key differences in topics taught and the way assessment is conducted. In this case, it’ll be good to ensure that the tutor is well-versed with the IB Curriculum before engaging him/her.
- Here at MindFlex, the teaching experiences and information of each individual tutors will be clearly listed out and available for parents to view.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: PSLE Maths, E Maths, A Maths, H1 Maths, H2 Maths
Dedication & Commitment
- This tip applies not only for Maths Tutors, but for all levels and subjects. Communication is key between client and tutor. Do ensure that the selected tutor is able to commit to the frequency and timeslots arranged, and that expectations are mutually aligned in terms of commitment and dedication. Maths is a subject that requires consistent practice, and having a reliable and consistent Maths Tutor will definitely go a long way.
- Here at MindFlex, we facilitate communication and ensure that the expectations of both parties are aligned before confirming the tuition arrangements.
Ability to Spot Weaknesses of Students Fast & Provide Targeted Practice
- One of the key traits of top Maths Tutors is that they are able to spot the student’s learning gaps and weaknesses within the 1st few lessons conducted. Based on these weaknesses found, tutors are also able to prescribe targeted practice to help the student improve in the shortest time possible.
- Here at MindFlex, our recommended tutors are experienced in helping students who require targeted help and fast improvements in their subjects.
Recommendations & Testimonials
- Recommendations and Testimonials from other parents and students are a great indication of good and effective Maths Home Tuition. Maths Tutors who have a good testimonial base and recommendations are usually safe to engage and highly popular in demand.
- Here at MindFlex, we make it a special point to let parents know about tutors have received good feedback from our previous clients, and who have written testimonials available. Mindflex – The best provider of Maths Private Tuition Singapore.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Maths Tuition
- Maths is a core subject which required at all levels, from Pre-School to Junior College. Since there’s no escaping from the subject, it makes sense to do well in it. Maths Home Tuition will help students to do well in Maths.
- The Maths Syllabus builds upon itself, all topics are interlinked and building a good foundation can give you a tremendous head start amongst your peers.
- Maths is one of the rare subjects whereby you are able to score a perfect 100% score in exams.
- The concepts learnt in Maths are also being used in other core Science subjects such as Physics and Chemistry.
- Excelling in Maths opens up many Academic Pathways for Diplomas/Degrees such as Engineering, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Accounting….etc
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
Maths Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy Maths Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides Maths Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 Maths Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Here at MindFlex Home Tuition, we strive provide our clients with the best Maths Tutors in Singapore. Many of our Maths Tutors are NIE and MOE Trained, or possess a relevant Mathematics-Related Degree. We also have Maths tutors who are National Markers & Examiners for PSLE, O, N, A Levels, IB Diploma. Many of the students who have engaged a Maths Tutor under us have shown at least 2-3 grades improvements. Our recommended tutors also come prepared with materials and lesson plans, ready to help students improve in the shortest time possible. Contact us today to engage the best possible Maths Tuition in Singapore.
According to The Straits Times, Singapore’s Maths Syllabus is considered to be one of the most developed in the world. It is important for your child to make the best use of Singapore’s fantastic Maths Education system. Start improving your child’s education with Maths Private Tuition Singapore.
Latest Maths News
Maths Resources From Our Blog
How Do I Find A Home Tutor!How does engaging a home tutor benefit your children? What do parents have to look out for when it comes to finding a home tutor for their children?There are many reasons as to why a large percentage of parents opt for home tuition for their...
Memorisation Tips - A Useful Sharing By Private Tutors in SingaporeEvery Singaporean student, from Primary to Junior College has to go through national examinations (PSLE, N-Levels, O-Levels, A-Levels) every year. Their exam results will determine their academic...
Should I Send My Child For Private Home Tuition or Tuition Centres? This is a common question often faced by Singaporean parents. The dilemma exists because Singaporean parents are often wondering if the child will benefit more from Private Home Tuition or enrolling...