MindFlex online Tuition
The Best Online Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified Online Tutors who provide Online Tuition for the following:
- Preschool Online Tuition
- PSLE Online Tuition
- O Level Online Tuition
- N Level Online Tuition
- A Level Online Tuition
- Primary Online Tuition
- Secondary Online Tuition
- JC Online Tuition
- IBDP Online Tuition
- International / IGCSE Online Tuition
- Preschool English Online Tuition
- Preschool Math Online Tuition
- Preschool Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil Online Tuition
- Primary English Online Tuition
- Primary Math Online Tuition
- Primary Science Online Tuition
- Primary Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil Online Tuition
- Secondary/ IP English Online Tuition
- Secondary/ IP Math Online Tuition
- Secondary/ IP Science Online Tuition
- Secondary/ IP Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil Online Tuition
- Secondary/ IP Humanities Online Tuition
- JC H1/H2 Math Online Tuition
- JC H1/H2 Sciences Online Tuition
- JC H1/H2 Humanities Online Tuition
- IGCSE Online Tuition
- IBDP HL/SL Math Online Tuition
- IBDP HL/SL Sciences Online Tuition
- IBDP HL/SL Humanities Online Tuition
- Polytechnic Online Tuition
- University Online Tuition
- Online Private Tuition Singapore
Free Request For Online Tutor
Online Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s Online Tuition
Tutors Using Various Online Platforms to Communicate with Students for Lessons
Clear and Concise Explanations of Concepts for Subjects Being Tutored
Enjoy Greater Flexibility with Schedules and More Available Time Slots
Lessons that Make Use of Technology to Support and Add Value to Learning
Learn from the Comfort and Safety of Your Home Without Compromising on Quality
Receive Extra Learning Materials from Experienced Online Tutors
Learning Pace Adjusted to Suit Students’ Needs and Learning Styles
Witness an Improvement in Academic Grades
Pick Your Ideal Online Tutor From Our Pool of 15,000+ Quality Tutors
Affordable Online Tuition
Online Tuition Rates Singapore 2021
Our Online home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by Online tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
| || |
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
Online Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality Online Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of Online Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By Students in Singapore
Limited attention span and lack of focus during lessons
Poor understanding of content and concepts taught during lessons
Unable to keep up with lessons
Fear of asking questions in classes due to fear of being ridiculed by classmates
Struggles in remembering content for subjects
Inability to write well to score well for examinations
Difficulty expressing answers clearly and accurately
Difficulty accurately completing calculations
Making careless mistakes during examinations
Unable to complete examination paper due to Poor time management Strategies
Pressure of keeping up with all the subjects on their plate
Benefits of Engaging Online Home Tuition
Effective Lessons that Engage Students
Most students are highly immersed in a digital world and are used to engaging with different forms of technology for their learning and leisure. With 1 to 1 online tutoring in Singapore, tutors are able to use a range of different technological functions and online platforms to engage their students and add value to the lessons. This helps students maintain their interest in the lesson and ensure that they stay focused throughout. Sustaining students’ attention is important so that they can remain motivated to learn and absorb as much as possible during the lesson, ensuring the lesson is effective. Online Tuition in Singapore can use various technology to create interest in the subjects.
Gain Interest in Subjects
Having engaging Online Tutors that use various digital resources to aid teaching in online tutoring in Singapore will help students gain an interest in the subjects they are learning. Online Tutors can easily add interesting content to spice up their lessons, in addition to keeping the lesson on track and teaching the syllabus. With greater interest in the subjects, students are naturally more willing to pay attention during lessons, and more motivated to spend time studying and mastering the subject. This in turn reflects in an improvement in academic grades. Start online tuition in Singapore now!
Guidance Tailored to Student’s Learning Style
Everyone has their unique needs and a learning style that is optimal for them. However, in schools, teachers are often unable to cater to the learning needs of all students, resulting in some students finding difficulty in understanding lessons. With 1 to 1 online tuition, Online Tutors are able to devote their full attention to the student, and can offer expert guidance and design a learning schedule that suits students’ learning style and works on their weak areas.
Access to Learning Materials and Exercises
Online Tutors have a database of resources including past year questions, notes, videos, and diagrams for learning. Online Tutors are easily able to share such digital resources with students, and these resources can be instantly disseminated. Hence, with online tuition in Singapore, lessons are time-efficient, as more time can be spent on teaching and learning, rather than on other tasks like printing materials and retrieving paper copies of documents.
Confidence Boost for Students
Many students fear speaking up during lessons in school and asking questions due to their fear of being ridiculed in class. Online Tuition in Singapore provides students with the platform to communicate with a tutor without feeling as nervous, and the online tutor is able to devote attention to answering the students queries. This helps students to have a better understanding of the unfamiliar concepts, and gives them confidence in asking questions to clarify doubts.
Effective Online Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s Online Tuition
Primary School Topics
- English/ Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil: Grammar, Vocabulary, Oral Communications, Listening Comprehension, Writing, Situational Writing, Continuous Writing, Reading, Composition, Comprehension, Critical Thinking, and many more…
- Math: Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, Fractions, Graphs, Decimals, Area and Volume, Percentage, Ratio, Angles, Triangle, Statistics, and many more…
- Science: Diversity of Living and Non-living Things, Diversity of Materials, Cycles in Plants and Animals, Cycles in Matter and Water, Plant System, Human System, Cell System, Electrical System, Interaction of Forces, Interaction within the Environment, Energy Forms and Uses, Energy Conversion, and many more…
Secondary School Topics
- English/ Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil: Grammar, Vocabulary, Editing, Situational Writing, Continuous Writing, Comprehension, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking, and many more…
- Math: Numbers and Operations, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Rate and Speed, Functions and Graphs, Proofs in Plane Geometry, Calculus, Differentiation and Integration, and many more…
- Science: Newtonian Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Waves, Electricity and Magnetism, Experimental Chemistry, Atomic Structure and Stoichiometry, Periodicity, Organic Chemistry, Nutrition in Humans and Plants, Transport in Flowering Plants and Humans, Molecular Genetics, Inheritance, and many more…
- Humanities: Physical Geography, Human Geography, European Dominance and Expansion in the late 19th Century, Impact of World War I, Exploring Citizenship and Governance, Living in a Diverse Society, Being Part of a Globalised World, Prose and Unseen Poetry, and many more…
Junior College (JC) Topics
- H1 GP/ Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil: Grammar, Vocabulary, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking, and many more…
- H1/H2 Math: Functions, Graphs and Transformations, Equations and Inequalities, Calculus, Differentiation and Integration, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Numerical Methods, and many more…
- H1/H2 Science: Genetics and Inheritance, Energy and Equilibrium, Biological Evolution, Infectious Diseases, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, The Mole Concept and Stoichiometry, Reaction Kinetics, Chemical Equilibria, Organic Chemistry, Newtonian Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Oscillations and Waves, and many more…
- H1/H2 Humanities: Markets, National and International Economy, Development, Economy and Environment, Sustainable Development, International History, Southeast Asian History, and many more…
- English/ Chinese: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Directed Writing and Composition, Speaking and Listening Test, Individual Talk and Conversation, and many more…
- Math: Number, Algebra and Graphs, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors and Transformations, Permutations and Combinations, Differentiation and Integration, and many more…
- Science: Characteristics and Classification of Living Organisms, Organisation of the Organism, Movement In and Out of Cells, The Particulate Nature of Matter, Atoms, Elements and Compounds, Stoichiometry, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics, and many more…
- Humanities: The Nineteenth Century: The Development of Modern Nation States (1848-1914), The Twentieth Century: International Relations since 1919, Population and Settlement, Population Dynamics, Migration, Population Structure, The Basic Economic Problem, Microeconomic Decision Makers, Economic Development, International Trade and Globalisation, and many more…
- English/ Chinese: Grammar, Vocabulary, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking, Identities, Experiences, Human Ingenuity, Social Organization, Sharing the Planet, and many more…
- Math: Number and Algebra, Functions, Geometry and Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability, Calculus, Development of Investigational, Problem-Solving and Modelling Skills, Exploration of an Area of Mathematics, and many more…
- Science: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Evolution and Biodiversity, Human Physiology, Nucleic Acids, Metabolism, Stoichiometric Relationships, Atomic Structure, Periodicity, Chemical Bonding and Structure, Measurements and Uncertainties, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Waves, Electricity and Magnetism, and many more…
- Humanities: Military Leaders, Conquest and Its Impact, The Move to Global War, Rights and Protest, Conflict and Intervention, Freshwater, Oceans and Coastal Margins, Extreme Environments, Geophysical Hazards, Introduction to Economics, Microeconomics, Demand and Supply, Competitive Market Equilibrium, and many more…
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s Online Tutors
Writing and Speaking in Accurate English
Accurate Pronunciation and Clear Articulation
Writing Clearly and Concisely in Open-ended Questions
Balanced and Well-crafted Arguments in Essays
Construction and Balancing of Equations
Tips and Tricks in Memorising Content
Strong Grasp of Concepts Tested in Higher Education
Completing Calculations Quickly and Accurately
Accurate Interpretation of Questions
Effective Answering Techniques for Examinations
Accurate Application of Content
Effective Exam Strategies such as Proof-Reading
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our Online Tuition
My son has always had difficulty with writing essays, so we decided to engage a GP tutor for him to pull up his grades for A Levels. We chose Online Tuition to save on travel time. Hadi was concerned that it would affect the quality of lessons, but the tutor we chose, Mr Seow, was very professional and effectively used different online websites and technology to add value to the lessons. Thank you MindFlex for making the process easy for us!
Mdm Nadhirah, Mum of JC2 H1 GP Student
(C to A)
Ms Leanne is a very good and experienced Math online tutor. She was able to show my son how to draw models and solve questions quickly, helping him improve in his Maths. He doesn’t dislike Math as much as before, and looks forward to Zoom time with Ms Leanne each week now, because she uses Math online games and quizzes to help him enjoy and have fun with Math. MindFlex helped us shortlist Ms Leanne and we are very happy with the service we received.
Mr Raj, Father of P3 Math Student
(D to B)
I’ve always struggled with Economics because I can’t understand concepts taught in classes. Through the Online Tuition service by MindFlex, I was introduced to Ethan, who was experienced in using online platforms to teach, and could effectively explain concepts to me. Thank you MindFlex!
Ms Janine Chong, JC1 H1 Economics Student
(E to A)
To MindFlex, thank you for finding a great Chinese online tutor for me! Mr Zhou used different websites and shared content with me, which was very effective in helping me improve my grades in time for the N Level exams. I will be continuing online tuition with him until I complete my O Levels next year.
Nathan Sim, Sec 4NA Chinese Student
(D7 to B3)
Choosing The Right Online Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In An Online Tutor
Qualifications and Ability to Teach Online Tuition
There are many types of online tutors, such as MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors, and Part-Time tutors. MOE & NIE trained teachers have received training to teach and have experience in schools, while Full-Time or Part-Time tutors usually have accumulated years of experience in tutoring, and have personally scored well for the subject in school. Whichever type of tutor you pick, be sure to read their profile carefully and check that they have relevant experience teaching the specific subject and level that you are looking for to teach online tuition in Singapore.
At MindFlex, we support the process of searching for online tutoring in Singapore by highlighting their professional and teaching qualifications and experiences, relevant academic grades, and whether they are experienced in teaching online.
Familiarity with the Current Syllabus
The MOE syllabus is regularly updated, and it is important that the online tutor you pick is aware of the changes to the syllabus. They should be familiar with the content included and the examination format in the most recent syllabus, to ensure that they only teach what is relevant, and to ensure that online tutoring in Singapore is effective.
In the profiles of tutors we send to you, MindFlex includes the tutors’ teaching experience so that you may be certain that they are familiar with the current syllabus.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: O Level Chemistry, O Level Combined Chemistry, A Level H1 Chemistry, A Level H2 Chemistry
Experience in Teaching Specific Levels
- While the Singapore education system has connected syllabuses throughout the different levels of education, you should ensure that the tutor you choose for online tutoring in Singapore has experience teaching the subject at the specific level you are looking for, because the content and examination format differs at different levels, even for the same subject. Look out for information on the online tutor’s personal academic achievements at a similar level, and past experience teaching the level you require.While the Singapore education system has connected syllabuses throughout the different levels of education, you should ensure that the online tutor you choose has experience teaching the subject at the specific level you are looking for, because the content and examination format differs at different levels, even for the same subject. Look out for information on the online tutor’s personal academic achievements at a similar level, and past experience teaching the level you require.
- When selecting suitable online tutors, MindFlex only recommends tutors that with previous experience in teaching the level you request for, or who have personally scored well academically when taking the subject previously.
Ability To Provide Notes and Additional Practice
Online tutors have a range of digital resources, including notes and resources they personally gathered and curated, softcopies of practice papers and practice questions, and links to websites to aid in teaching and learning. With all these resources on hand during online tuition in Singapore, your child has access to a broad range and variety of content and practices, and different modes of learning, which helps in improving their knowledge and understanding on answering questions.
MindFlex will specify in the online tutors’ profiles if they have indicated their ability to provide additional learning materials and resources for students, so your process of searching for online tutoring in Singapore will be made easier.
Ability to Convert Lessons to Physical Lessons
Many students and tutors alike have a preference for physical lessons, as there are some elements of physical lessons that are hard to replicate in online tuition. If you are considering converting to physical lessons in the future, be sure to check that the tutor you are choosing for online tutoring in Singapore is able to offer that option.
MindFlex will specify in the online tutors’ profiles if they have indicated their ability to convert to face-to-face lessons.
Commitment to Teaching and Providing Engaging Lessons
- It can be hard for students to spend long hours studying and focusing on tuition lessons. An online tutor that is passionate and committed to your child’s progress will naturally create an environment that is more conducive for learning for your child. Apart from this, be sure to check that the tutor can commit to the agreed timing, and if he/she would be able to continue teaching your child at higher levels of education. It is best to stick with one good tutor, as the tutor would have a longstanding connection with the student, and is familiar with his/her preferred mode of learning, and areas of weaknesses to work on. A good online tutor will produce students that not only achieve improvements in academic grades, but also have a healthy attitude towards learning, and joy in studying. This ensures your child reaps the most benefit from his/her lessons, therefore making the time and effort put into lessons worth it for all parties.
- To ensure that you find a suitable online tutor for your child, MindFlex makes it a point to facilitate communication between you and the tutor to ensure there is an agreement on expectations for all parties.
Testimonials from Previous Students
The best online tutors often have strong testimonials from previous students. You may request for the online tutors you are considering to share these testimonials with you, to give you a better understanding on what they are like – for example, their personality, approach to teaching, and effectiveness in helping students achieve results. This will also help to reassure you of the quality of the tutor you are picking for online tutoring in Singapore.
At MindFlex, we will specify in tutors’ profiles if they indicate the availability of testimonials, and whether the tutors have previously received good feedback from our clients, so that you may rest assured that the tutor is safe to engage and capable of teaching your child.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Online Tuition
Singapore’s education system is highly competitive, and can be demanding and taxing for many. School teachers, while well-trained and highly qualified, often simply do not have the time to provide 1-1 attention to each student, given the large class sizes. Students face mounting pressure to perform, and can quickly fall behind peers, which may lead to a reluctance to study. Having a private Online Tutor who can devote attention solely to the student they are teaching can help target weak areas your child faces, making learning easier for your child.
Having online tutoring in Singapore means the student can have tuition anywhere, as long as he/she has a computer and internet connection. This makes scheduling of tuition simpler, as both the tutor and the student’s available timeslots tend to be more flexible with online tuition – one does not necessarily have to be at home to have tuition; he/she can be at a grandparent’s house, a friend’s house, or anywhere with an internet connection. This means that more time is saved on travelling, and your child can spend the extra time on resting or preparing for other subjects.
With online tuition, there is a lower likelihood of disruption to teaching and learning in the case of unexpected events, such as the circuit breaker that was implemented from April to June. Valuable preparation time for examinations will not be lost in such times, as online tuition can easily proceed.
One may opt for online tutoring in Singapore as the safest option, to minimise contact with or exposure to individuals outside the household. Having an online tutor gives you the flexibility to pick the option you feel safest with. Many tutors often also offer the option to convert to physical lessons in future, if both parties desire to do so.
Online tutors are able to make use of the wealth of online platforms and resources available to help their students learn effectively. Further, students in the current generation are part of the highly digitised age, and are familiar with and used to using digital and online resources for learning. Having an online tutor who harnesses technology in teaching makes the learning experience more enjoyable and exciting, as learning is no longer restricted to pen and paper teaching methods.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
Online Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy Online Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides Online Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 Online Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
MindFlex Home Tuition is here to assist your selection of a suitable Online Tutor for your child. With a large database of experienced and caring Online Tutors, you can pick the ideal tutor for yourself or for your child. We have a range of MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors, who have years of experience in teaching Online Tuition in various subjects, and have helped their students to build strong foundational skills and excel in these subjects.
Online tutoring in Singapore has been proposed as the way forward for tuition in this time and age. Rest assured that you can find a trustworthy and dedicated Online Tutor here at MindFlex! Request for a suitable Online Tutor with MindFlex now!
Latest Online News
Online Resources From Our Blog
How Do I Find A Home Tutor!How does engaging a home tutor benefit your children? What do parents have to look out for when it comes to finding a home tutor for their children?There are many reasons as to why a large percentage of parents opt for home tuition for their...
Memorisation Tips - A Useful Sharing By Private Tutors in SingaporeEvery Singaporean student, from Primary to Junior College has to go through national examinations (PSLE, N-Levels, O-Levels, A-Levels) every year. Their exam results will determine their academic...
Should I Send My Child For Private Home Tuition or Tuition Centres? This is a common question often faced by Singaporean parents. The dilemma exists because Singaporean parents are often wondering if the child will benefit more from Private Home Tuition or enrolling...