MindFlex Preschool Tuition
The Best Preschool Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified Preschool Home Tutors who provide Preschool Tuition for the following:
- Preschool English Tuition
- Preschool Chinese Tuition
- Preschool Malay Tuition
- Preschool Tamil Tuition
- Preschool Maths Tuition
- Preschool Science Tuition
- Preschool Art Tuition
- Preschool Music Tuition
Free Request For Preschool Tutor
Preschool Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s Preschool Tuition
1-1 Preschool Tuition that follow the MOE Nurturing Early Learners (NEL) Framework
Preschool Tuition Aimed At Developing Your Child’s Curiosity
Fun And Engaging Tuition Developing Your Child’s Interest in Learning
Building Good Foundational Skills for English, Mother Tongue and Maths
Nurturing of Literacy and Numeracy Skills such as Phonics
Developing Your Child’s Curiosity, Thinking and Reasoning Skills
Encouraging Active Learning and Confidence
Learn From Preschool Tutors In The Comfort and Safety of Your Home
Choose Your Ideal Tutor From Our Database of 8,000+ Experienced Preschool Tutors
Affordable Preschool Tuition
Preschool Tuition Rates Singapore
Our Preschool home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
Preschool Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality Preschool Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of Preschool Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By Preschool Students in Singapore
Short attention span and focus during Preschool classes
Lack of interest in English, Mother Tongue and Maths
Problems grasping foundational Literacy and Numeracy skills
Distractions by entertainment such as videos and games
Limited confidence to speak up in school
- Poor social skills, especially in speaking with unfamiliar people
Weak foundation in English, Mother Tongue and Maths to support transition to Primary School
Unable to keep up with Preschool classes
Limited development of Curiosity, Thinking and Reasoning skills
Benefits of Engaging Preschool Home Tuition
Fun And Interesting Lessons Engaging Your Child's Thinking
Children aged 4 to 6 can hardly sit still, making it extremely difficult for them to focus during lessons. Having experienced and qualified Preschool tutors can help to engage your child through fun and interesting activities while guiding them how to think and reason.
Quality Guidance In Fostering Literacy And Numeracy Skills
Preschool Tutors are experienced in helping young children to build their reading and writing skills, including Phonics and Alphabets. Not only so, they can also help to foster your child’s numeracy skills to ensure that they are prepared for Primary School.
Building Strong Foundation For Transition To Primary School
Engaging top Preschool tuition in Singapore can ensure that your child will be learning skills and concepts that are required for Primary School, especially in English, Mother Tongue and Maths. With a strong foundation, your child will have a smoother transition to Primary School.
Development Of Confidence And Social Skills
Preschool Tuition can provide your child with an additional platform to develop his/her confidence and social skills in interacting with non-family members. This is important to ensure his/her holistic development and that they will be able to speak up and socialise well with their teachers and classmates in Primary School.
Gain Interest And Curiosity In Exploring And Discovering The World
Preschool is the education stage where children pick up their learning habits. Hence, it is extremely crucial for them to gain interest and curiosity about learning more about the world, so that they will be more interested in studying in the future. Learning to ask questions about what they observe and experience in their daily lives will surely groom them to think broadly and deeply.
Effective Preschool Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s Preschool Tuition
Preschool Languages Topics
Alphabets, Phonics, Grammar, HanyuPinyin 汉语拼音 (Chinese Phonics), Vocabulary, Listening, Writing, Reading, Book Awareness, Word Recognition, Emergent Reading, Comprehension, and many more…
Preschool Maths Topics
Simple Relationships and Patterns, Counting, Numbers, Shapes, Spatial Concepts, and many more…
Preschool Science Topics
Observing, Predicting, Recording, Comparing, Classifying, Experimenting, Communicating, and many more…
Preschool Art Topics
Recognition of Art Elements (Lines, Colours, Shapes, Textures), Expression Through Art, Observation of Art in the Environment, Creation of Artworks, Use of Art Tools and Body Parts, Creation of Art from Observation, Creation of Art from Imagination, and many more…
Preschool Music Topics
Recognition of Music Elements(Dynamics, Tempo, Pitch, Rhythm), Recognition of Sounds, Awareness of Music Elements, Singing, Expression Through Body Movements, Improvisation of Rhythms, Creation of Actions and Verses to Songs, Creation of Sound Effects and Movements using Imagination, and many more…
Constant Preschool ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s Preschool Tutors
Strong Foundation In Skills Required In Higher Education
Knowledge Of Vocabulary To Express Self
Developing Curiosity And Interest In Learning
Clear Expression And Communication
Strong Print And Book Awareness
Familiarity With Alphabets And Phonics
Recognition And Writing Of Their Name
Understanding And Following of Verbal and Written Cues
Recognition Of Patterns, Orders, Shapes & Positions
Recognition Of Numbers And Counting Reliably
Awareness Of Self And Surroundings
Curiosity And Knowledge Of Environment
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our Preschool Home Tuition
Thank you MindFlex for connecting us with Mdm Chia. She is very patient with my active son, and managed to keep him on his seat and focused on her lessons. She also brings flash cards and materials to help my son to learn new vocabulary and familiarise with phonics and alphabets. I am really glad to have found Mdm Chia, and we will continue with her for my son’s Primary School tuition since she has been trained as a Primary School teacher.
Ms Yvonne Liu, Mum of K2 English Student
MindFlex is a great agency for finding tutors that match your criteria. I liked how they explained the process in detail and asked me if I had any requirements in finding a Maths tutor for my 5 year old son. I think that’s amazing service, and I am happy with the tutors they have found for me. So far, my son really enjoys the Preschool tuition with the tutor and we have built a good and friendly relationship with the tutor, so thank you MindFlex!
Ms Vidhya, Mum of K1 Maths Student
I wanted to find a tutor to help my daughter in Chinese because she was finding difficulty recognising and speaking simple Chinese words. MindFlex really proved their abilities in finding a list of experienced and qualified tutors for my daughter, even though I wanted to find a tutor that could teach long-term and follow her up to at least Primary School. Thank you.
Mr Leon Chu, Father of K1 Chinese Student
I highly recommend MindFlex to all fellow parents out there. My friends recommended MindFlex to me when I told them my son was struggling with pronouncing words well and identifying words. I am very happy to see my son improve in his speaking, reading and writing of English. We will surely continue lessons with Ms Cheryl for his Primary School. Thank you MindFlex!
Ms Lim Xin Yu, Mum of K2 English Student
Choosing The Right Preschool Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A Preschool Tutor
Patient And Engaging In Lessons
- Children of age 4-6 are usually extremely active and find it difficult to sit still at one place. Hence, the Preschool Tutor you are planning to engage needs to be patient and understanding of your child’s unique personality and learning styles. Furthermore, the Preschool Tutor also needs to be engaging enough to hold your child’s attention and ensure that your child is absorbing the information taught.
- Our MindFlex Preschool tutors are experienced with handling children of young age, and have been developing their teaching styles to cater to their short attention span. MindFlex will include the teaching experiences and styles of the Preschool Tutor in the tutors’ profile so that you can gauge if they are able to engage your children. MindFlex also understands the difficulty in assessing this quality, hence we will facilitate communications between you and the tutor before confirming the tuition arrangements.
Ability To Prepare Students For Primary School
- Preschool is one of the best stages to build foundational skills, such as phonics, alphabets, reading and writing. A good Preschool Tutor can help your child to prepare for the rigorous content in Primary School, and build good learning and studying habits so that they will have a more enjoyable learning journey in Primary School.
- MindFlex’s Preschool Tutors are experienced in helping students to prepare for Primary School. Many of them have also been formally trained in teaching Primary School students, thus they can help to prepare your child for Primary School. To help you in your selection, MindFlex will include the teaching experiences and qualifications of the tutors in the tutors’ profiles.
Commitment To Follow Student Up To Primary School And Higher
- Most Preschool Tutors are able to teach both Primary School and Preschool syllabuses. However, it is important to check if they are willing to follow your child up to Primary School and higher, and if they have experience in teaching the Primary School syllabus as well. Having a Preschool Tutor that can follow your child up to higher educational levels is always better since they would already be familiar with your child’s learning styles and weak areas, thus being better equipped in designing a learning schedule to cater to your child’s needs.
- To aid your selection of a tutor, MindFlex includes tutors’ experience in teaching different subjects and education levels so that you may check if they are able to teach Primary School syllabuses. However, do check with the tutor through an interview if they are willing and able to follow your child up to Primary School if that is an important factor you are looking at while choosing a Preschool Tutor.
Capability In Teaching
- Private home tuition in Singapore includes 3 different types of tutors, which are MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time Tutors and Part-Time Tutors. Regardless of the types, do check if they have been trained to teach or have experience in teaching Preschool students. MOE & NIE trained teachers are well-trained and experienced in teaching students in a holistic manner, while Full-Time and Part-Time Tutors usually have accumulated years of experience in conducting Preschool tuition.
- In the tutors’ profiles, MindFlex will include tutor’s qualifications, experience and relevant grades in the subject so that you may easily gauge their capability in teaching.
Familiarity With The MOE Nurturing Early Learners Curriculum
- While there are no examinations for Preschool levels, it is important for the Preschool Tutor to be familiar with the learning goals stated in the MOE Nurturing Early Learners Curriculum so that they may help your child to achieve these goals. Since Preschool education is about holistic development, having a Preschool Tutor that is familiar with the curriculum will ensure that their teaching will also be aligned to these goals and that your child will be having lessons to build their development in all areas.
- MindFlex will include tutors’ teaching experiences in the tutors’ profiles so that you may gauge their familiarity with the curriculum. You may also check with them through an interview and let them know of your expectations before confirming the tuition arrangements.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: NEL Framework, NEL Educators’ Guide, NEL Language And Literacy, NEL Discovery of The World, NEL Numeracy, NEL Aesthetics and Creative Expression, NEL Social and Emotional Development
Experience In Teaching Preschool Students
- It is important to check if the Preschool Tutor you are planning to engage has experience in teaching Preschool students. It is completely different teaching students of other educational levels since tutoring Preschool students requires additional elements of fun and patience. Hence, when searching for Preschool tuition, do make sure that the Preschool tutors have been or are currently teaching Preschool students.
Here at MindFlex, we will recommend tutors that have prior experience in conducting Preschool tuition or Lower Primary tuition since they can teach students who have relatively shorter attention spans.
Testimonials From Previous Students
- Top Preschool Tutors in Singapore naturally have testimonials from their previous clients. These testimonials often highlight their strengths in teaching and their teaching styles, which can help you in your selection of a tutor. These testimonials also indicate that the tutor is safe to engage for your child.
- MindFlex understands parents’ struggles in searching for a safe and capable Preschool Tutor, hence we will include testimonials and whether the tutors have received good feedback from our clients. This way, you can be assured that the tutor is safe to engage and capable of teaching your child.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Preschool Tuition
Preschool is the stage where children pick up social skills and build habits and attitudes. Ensuring that they are groomed to have good attitudes, habits, moral values and social interaction abilities is critical for their future development in school and life.
While there are no examinations for Preschool levels, building a strong foundation in basic numeracy and literacy skills through Preschool tuition can help your children to easily grasp concepts in Primary School, thus easing their transition to Primary School. This would also help that path a more enjoyable journey in school.
Learning to be curious about their observations of the environment at a young age can help children to build interest in future Primary School subjects and teach them how to ask appropriate questions, which will help them develop a positive learning attitude during their education journey.
Nurturing one’s aesthetic and creative expression is important for holistic development for your child. Having Preschool tuition can help to ensure your child is well-developed in all areas, grooming your child to be competent and stand out from the rest.
Primary School can be overwhelming for your child as there can be a huge jump in the content and environment they are used to. Having a dedicated and experienced Preschool Tutor to help your child prepare and grasp topics that will be tested in Primary School can help to lessen the stress and pressure your child will face when he/she transits to Primary School.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
Preschool Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy Preschool Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides Preschool Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 Preschool Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
MindFlex Home Tuition understands parents’ desires in wanting the best for their children so that their children may have a holistic development and be well-prepared for the rigorous education system in Primary School. Here at MindFlex, we have a large database of patient and caring Preschool Tutors that can engage your children to learn and enjoy their learning process. From a range of MOE & NIE trained teachers to Part-Time tutors, you can be assured of finding a trustworthy and capable Preschool Tutor to engage and help your children to develop holistically. Request for a Preschool Tutor now at MindFlex to help your children develop good habits and build a strong foundation for his/her education journey!
Dr Robyn Anderson, lecturer in Early Childhood and Education in JCU Singapore, said the early years of children’s education lay the foundation for all the learning and development that will take place over a child’s lifetime. She also continued, “High quality early childhood education can play a critical role during this important period of development.” This clearly highlights the importance of excellent preschool tuition for your child’s development and learning in the long run. Start now by engaging a quality Preschool tutor from MindFlex!
Latest Preschool News
Preschool Resources From Our Blog
Looking for the Best Physics Tuition in Singapore? We have compiled the Top 30 Physics Tuition Options to Ace Your Physics Papers!
Looking for the Best GP Tuition in Singapore? We have compiled the Top 30 General Paper Tuition Options to Ace Your H1 GP for A Levels!
Looking for the Best Maths Tuition in Singapore? We have compiled the Top 30 Maths Tuition Options to Ace Maths for Pri/Sec/JC/IB/IGCSE!