MindFlex N Level Tuition
The Best N Level Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified N Level Home Tutors who provide N Level Tuition for the following:
- N Level English Tuition
- N Level Mother Tongue Tuition
- N Level Math Tuition
- N Level Science Tuition
- N Level Humanities Tuition
- N Level English Tuition
- N Level Chinese Tuition
- N Level Basic Chinese Tuition
- N Level Malay Tuition
- N Level Basic Malay Tuition
- N Level Tamil Tuition
- N Level Basic Tamil Tuition
- N Level Mathematics Tuition
- N Level Additional Mathematics Tuition
- N Level Combined Science (Physics, Chemistry) Tuition
- N Level Combined Science (Physics, Biology) Tuition
- N Level Combined Science (Chemistry, Biology) Tuition
- N Level Pure History Tuition
- N Level Pure Geography Tuition
- N Level Pure Literature Tuition
- N Level Social Studies Tuition
- N Level Combined Humanities Tuition
- N Level Principles of Accounts Tuition
- N Level Private Tuition Singapore
Free Request For N Level Tutor
N Level Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s N Level Tuition
1 To 1 Private Tuition Catered To Students’ Needs And Learning Styles
Detailed Guidance In Content And Examination Tactics
Clear Explanations And Illustrations To Clarify Doubts Of Students
Simple Methods Of Memorising Content For N Level Subjects
Additional Consolidated Notes And Practice Papers
Expert Assistance With School Homework And Preparation For Examinations
Increased Interest In N Level Subjects Through Fun And Engaging Lessons
Witness Improvements in Your N Level Grades
Pick Your Ideal N Level Tutor From Our Database of 15,000+ Top N Level Tutors
Affordable N Level Tuition
N Level Tuition Rates Singapore 2021
Our N Level home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
N Level Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality N Level Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of N Level Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By N Level Students in Singapore
Countless distractions causing lack of focus in studies
Inability to follow fast lesson pace in secondary school
Difficulty understanding content and concepts taught in class
Struggles in memorising content for N Level subjects
Limited ability in answering accurately to score well in examinations
Accumulation of doubts and confusions from secondary school lessons
Problems knowing which concepts to apply when answering questions
Overcoming their mental barrier that they cannot perform well
Difficulty finishing examination paper due to poor examination and time management strategies
Struggles spotting their weaknesses and finding solutions to improve
Benefits of Engaging N Level Home Tuition
Gaining Focus To Study For N Levels
Secondary School students often face numerous distractions at home and in their outside lives that bring them away from studies. With a fixed number of hours dedicated to study and review their school work during N Level Tuition, students can then stay focused in studying for N Levels. N Level Tuition can help students to realise their potential in studying and the importance of performing well for N Levels, thus further propelling students towards focusing on their studies.
Expert Step-By-Step Assistance Catered To Student's Needs And Learning Styles
N Level Tutors are experienced and aware of the difficult concepts and topics that students struggle in. Hence, they are capable of providing clear explanations that are easy to understand, helping N Level students to overcome the previously difficult topics. Furthermore, these N Level Tutors are well-versed at understanding their students’ weaknesses and learning styles and can design a comfortable learning schedule to help them improve in their N Level subjects.
Guidance With School Homework And Preparation For Examinations
Instead of focusing on doing additional practices, it is important to ensure that students can first tackle their school homework with ease. N Level Tutors can provide their assistance and guidance so that students can understand concepts discussed in the homework, thus helping students to slowly work on brushing up their understanding of the content tested in the N Level syllabus. On top of that, N Level Tutors can provide their own learning materials and help students in their revision and preparation for N Levels.
Confidence Boost In Ability To Do Well
Many N Level students are under the impression that they are not capable of performing well in their studies since the idea of N levels assigns stigma to the students. Being seen and told that they are unable to do well will bring them further away from studies, resulting in a self-fulfilling prophecy. However, the truth is that these students are more than capable of doing well in N Levels and in the future O Levels. With N Level Tuition, students can witness their improvement and realise that they do have the potential to perform well in their studies.
Mentorship And Tips Helping Students To Achieve Their Dreams And Goals
Depending on whether the student is in the Normal (Academic) or Normal (Technical) stream, they can aim towards ITE, Polytechnic or taking O Levels in Secondary 5. With their years of teaching and experience in the Singapore education system, N Level Tutors can offer their advice and tips to guide the students in working towards their dream path.
Effective N Level Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s N Level Tuition
N Level English and Mother Tongue Topics
English/Chinese/Malay/Tamil: Grammar, Vocabulary, Editing, Situational Writing, Continuous Writing, Form Filling, Functional Writing, Guided Writing, Comprehension, Modified Cloze, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Reading Aloud, Spoken Interaction, Critical Thinking, and many more…
N Level Mathematic Topics
- Mathematics: Numbers and their Operations, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Rate and Speed, Algebraic Expressions and Formulae, Functions and Graphs, Equations and Inequalities… More: Problems in Real-World Contexts, Angles, Triangles and Polygons, Congruence and Similarity, Properties of Circles, Pythagoras’ Theorem and Trigonometry, Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Data Analysis, Probability, and many more...
- Additional Mathematics: Quadratic Functions, Equations and Inequalities, Surds, Polynomials and Partial Fractions, Trigonometric Functions, Identities and Equations…More: Coordinate Geometry in Two Dimensions, Differentiation and Integration, and many more…
N Level Science Topics
- Combined Biology: Cell Structure and Organisation, Movement of Substances, Biological Molecules… More: Nutrition in Humans, Nutrition in Plants, Transport in Flowering Plants, Transport in Humans, Respiration in Humans, Reproduction, and many more…
- Combined Chemistry: Experimental Chemistry, The Particulate Nature of Matter… More: Formulae and the Mole Concept, Acids, Bases and Salts, The Periodic Table, Metals, Air, Organic Chemistry, and many more…
- Combined Physics: Physical Quantities, Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Dynamics, Mass, Weight and Density… More: Turning Effect of Forces, Pressure, Energy, Work and Power, Thermal Physics, Kinetic Model of Matter, Transfer of Thermal Energy, Thermal Properties of Matter, General Wave Properties, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Sound, Electricity and Magnetism, Current of Electricity, D.C. Circuits, Practical Electricity, and many more…
N Level Humanities Topics
- Geography: Coasts, Living with Tectonic Hazards, Global tourism, Food Resources, Geographical Skills and Investigations, and many more…
- History: European Dominance and Expansion in the late 19th Century, The World in Crisis, The Bi-Polar World Order, World War II in Europe and the Asia-Pacific, Bi-polarity and the Cold War, and many more…
- Literature: Prose, Unseen Poetry, Drama, and many more…
- Social Studies: Exploring Citizenship and Governance, Living in a Diverse Society, Being Part of a Globalised World, and many more…
N Level POA Topics
POA: Accounting and its role in Stakeholders’ Decision-making Process, Businesses, Measurement and Presentation of Business Activities, Correction of Errors, Accounting Assumptions and Principles, Accounting Information System and Accounting Cycle, and many more…
Constant N Level ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s N Level Tutors
Responding in Internationally Acceptable English
Accurate Pronunciation and Clear Articulation
Appropriate And Varied Use Of Vocabulary
Accurate Grammar, Punctuation And Spelling
Well Structured Ideas & Arguments In Essays
Strong Understanding Of N Level Concepts
Application Of Maths And Science Concepts
Accurate Usage Of Formulas During Exams
Interpretation Of Questions And Answering Tactics
Effective Memorising Of N Level Content
Proven Answering Techniques
Good Time Management And Examination Tactics
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our N Level Home Tuition
I would really like to thank MindFlex for finding Mr Tan to help in my History. Even though I like the subject, I have always been failing the subject for my school examinations. Mr Tan helped me to look through my work and told me where my problems were. He then taught me how to think critically and evaluate the sources and how to craft arguments that answer the question directly. I am very grateful for his encouragement and for helping me believe that I can score well. Thank you MindFlex and Mr Tan!
Mr Nathan Teng, Secondary 4 N(A) History Student
(Grade U to Grade 1)
Thank you MindFlex for your great service in clarifying my doubts and helping me find a Maths tutor for my son. My son was previously failing in his exams and had given up on studying, but I decided to find him a tutor. Mr Jonathan is very patient and dedicated in teaching my son even when he was not motivated to study. He also updates me on my son’s learning progress. My son now scores B for his exams, and I will continue with Mr Jonathan for my son’s N Level Maths tuition next year.
Ms Sumitra, Mum of Secondary 3 N(T) Maths Student
(Grade U to Grade B)
Thank you MindFlex for connecting us with Mr Timothy. Mr Timothy is very good and patient with my son. Initially, my son was against the idea of going for tuition, but after a few lessons, Mr Timothy helped to change his mind and even helped my son to improve from Grade 5 to Grade 2. I am very happy with MindFlex and Mr Timothy’s service.
Ms Fiona Ng, Mum of Secondary 3 N(A) English Student
(Grade 5 to Grade 2)
MindFlex really holds up to its name as the top education agency in Singapore. They helped me to find an experienced tutor for my daughter, who was doing well in all her subjects besides Chinese. She improved to Grade 1 for her N Levels. Will recommend MindFlex to those in need.
Mr Joshua, Father of Secondary 4 N(A) Chinese Student
(Grade 4 to Grade 1)
Choosing The Right N Level Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A N Level Tutor
Capability In Teaching
When searching for N Level tuition in Singapore, you have the luxury to choose from a range of MOE & NIE trained teachers to Part-Time tutors, who have the qualifications to teach or have accumulated years of experience in teaching or both. Hence, to choose one out of such a large pool of tutors, you can look at their qualifications, years of experience and personal academic grades to assess if they are capable of teaching N Level students.
To ease your selection of a N Level Tutor, MindFlex includes tutors’ qualifications, years of experience and personal academic achievements in the profiles we send to you.
Familiarity With the N Level Syllabus
To ensure that you or your child is not learning the wrong content, you have to check if the tutor is familiar with the latest N Level syllabus. The N Level syllabus and examination questions that appear in N Levels have been changing, hence, to make sure that you or your child is fully prepared for N Levels, be sure to check if the tutor has been teaching N Level students in recent years or is familiar with the latest syllabus. This way, you or your child would not be confused by the contradictory notes and lessons as compared to the school materials and classes.
An easy way to check if the N Level Tutor is familiar with the latest syllabus is by looking at the teaching experiences of the N Level Tutor in the profiles of the tutors MindFlex sends to you. You can also verify with the tutor if he/she is well-versed with the latest syllabus through an interview before confirming the tuition arrangements.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: N Level English, N Level Chinese, N Level Malay, N Level Tamil, N Level Maths, N Level A Maths, N Level Science, N Level History, N Level Geography, N Level Literature, N Level Combined Humanities, N Level POA
Experience In Teaching N Level Students
While N Level students are also secondary school students, their syllabus is different from that of O level students. Hence, be sure to check if the tutor has experience in teaching N Level students or if they are able to teach the content and examination techniques for the N Level syllabus. This will ensure that the tutor will not be wasting the student’s time by teaching them content and examination tactics that are not required for their N Levels.
When recommending suitable N Level tutors, MindFlex is sure to only send you profiles of tutors that have experience teaching N Level students or have exemplary grades in the relevant subjects.
Patience And Dedication To Teach
Due to the stigmas in society, many N Level students have lost their confidence that they are capable of performing well in studies. Hence, it might be difficult to convince these students to work hard in their studies when they have been facing failures and poor results. It is important to make sure that the tutor has the patience and dedication to teach despite the student’s lack of confidence. If the tutor gives up on the student halfway, it will further demoralise the student. However, if the student is convinced that they have the capability to do well, they will surely work harder to improve in their studies.
MindFlex understands the struggles of searching for a suitable N Level tutor, hence we make it a special point to facilitate communication between you and the tutor so that you may have a common understanding and agreement of expectations before confirming tuition arrangements.
Ability To Spot Student's Weaknesses And Help Them Improve
Often, students are unable to score well in their examinations due to some weaknesses or confusions with the content covered in the syllabus. Hence, finding an experienced N Level Tutor is crucial because these are the tutors that can provide their 100% attention to the student and help him/her to discover their weaknesses. Upon knowing the student’s weaknesses and strengths, the N Level Tutor can then design a customised learning schedule to help them improve and transform the weaknesses into strengths.
Here at MindFlex, we have a large pool of experienced and competent tutors that have helped many N Level students to discover their weaknesses and score well for their N Levels. Hence, they are familiar with the common topics that students find difficulty understanding and can explain these concepts clearly to the student. This way, you or your child will be able to witness vast improvements in the N Level subjects within a short period of time!
Skills In Engaging Student and Explaining Concepts Clearly
- With the numerous distractions in their lives, it’s normal that students lose focus when it comes to studying since they have not seen how the content can be interesting and relevant to them. That is why engaging a N Level Tutor that is able to provide interesting and engaging lessons will motivate students to study and absorb the concepts taught. Furthermore, it is important that the N Level Tutor is able to explain difficult concepts clearly to aid students’ understanding of the subjects that they struggle in in school.
- MindFlex’s N Level Tutors are experienced and proficient in teaching concepts clearly and in a simple manner to help students grasp the content in a short period of time. Do not worry because our N Level Tutors are also capable of capturing their students’ attention by making lessons relevant and engaging!
Testimonials And Recommendations From Previous Students
- Top N Level Tutors in Singapore naturally have a strong testimonial base from their previous students since they have helped their students to score well in N Levels and achieve their goals. Through these testimonials and recommendations, you can be sure that the tutor you are intending to engage is safe to engage and truly capable of teaching you or your child.
- To assist your selection of a N Level Tutor, MindFlex will include testimonials and records of their students’ improvement in the profiles of tutors that we send to you. We will also include in their profiles if they have received good feedback from our clients, so you can be assured of the quality in the tutor that you engage!
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting N Level Tuition
With the highly competitive education system in Singapore, students are segmented into different streams based on their performance in a one-time national examination known as PSLE, which might not have translated their actual capabilities. However, there is a stigma with those who are enrolled in the Normal (Academic) and Normal (Technical) courses, making it difficult for students to believe that they are able to perform well. By engaging a N Level Tutor to assist you in your learning journey, you can realise your potential in performing well and believe in your capabilities.
It can be difficult to focus on studies when there are many distractions out there. However, by engaging in weekly N Level tuition in Singapore, you can slowly pick up the habit of studying and become more focused on studying in the future.
Since O, N(A) and N(T) syllabuses have similar topics, mastering the concepts and topics taught in N Levels will assist your learning journey for the higher education levels. Especially since you will have less time to master the higher education levels as compared to those who have been taking those courses, it is important to be well-versed in these concepts and topics tested in N Levels as early as possible.
Scoring well in N Levels can open more options for you in the future, be it ITE, Polytechnic or O Levels in Secondary 5. Getting a N Level Tutor will help students to understand concepts tested in the syllabus and be fully prepared for the N Level examinations.
A good N Level Tutor can serve as both a teacher and a mentor for your studies and guidance in your future path. They can help reduce your stress in preparing for N Level examinations and also offer their advice for your future path towards your goals and dreams.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
N Level Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy N Level Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides N Level Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 N Level Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
MindFlex Home Tuition believes in the potential of all students in performing well in their studies, and would like to prove to them that with good tutoring, they can achieve what they initially thought was impossible. With our large database of experienced and dedicated N Level Tutors who have helped their students to realise their potential in scoring well in their studies, you can find your ideal tutor to assist you in your N Level journey. Take the leap of faith and believe that you or your child have the potential to perform! Request now to help yourself or your child excel in the N Level examinations and move ahead in your studies!
As highlighted in Today Online, there are many success stories from N Level students. Regardless of your stream, it is possible for you to perform well in your studies and to achieve your dreams. If you are finding difficulties to do well in school, request for your private N level tutor and witness a positive change in your understanding of the various N level subjects!
Latest N Level News
N Level Resources From Our Blog
Finding a home tutor? Not sure how to begin? Here are the 5 best advice from an established Singapore tuition agency on selecting the best home tutor!
How do top students in Singapore remember all their content during exams. Here are the Top 5 Memorisation Tips from Private Tutors in Singapore.
8 great reasons why private home tuition is a better option as compared to tuition centres. The answer to a common dilemma faced by Singaporean Parents.