MindFlex POA Tuition
The Best POA Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified POA Home Tutors who provide POA Tuition for the following:
- O Level POA Tuition
- N Level POA Tuition
- A Level POA Tuition
- H2 POA Tuition
- Secondary POA Tuition
- JC POA Tuition
Free Request For POA Tutor
POA Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s POA Tuition
Passionate Tutors Increasing Student’s Interest And Understanding Of POA
Receive A Learning Schedule Tailored To Students’ Needs And Learning Styles
Receive Devoted Focus and Attention During 1 to 1 POA Tuition Lessons
Clear Explanations Of Concepts For POA, Including Financial Accounting
Feel Safe And Comfortable Learning POA In Your Home
Effective Tuition To Prepare Students For School And National Examinations
Learn Expert Techniques For Responding To Structured Questions And Case Studies
Access To Additional Up-to-date Practices And Exam Papers
Choose Your Preferred Tutor From Our Database Of 3,000+ POA Tutors
Affordable POA Tuition
POA Tuition Rates Singapore 2020
Our POA home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
POA Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality POA Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of POA Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By POA Students in Singapore
- Poor understanding of Principles of Accounts (POA) topics such as cost-volume-profit analysis, economic activities, financing activities, investing activities, and operating activities
- Unable to perform calculations to prepare accurate financial statements
- Struggles in constructing and preparing balance sheets and income statements
- Weak understanding of the use of financial ratios to analyse financial results and status
- Poor techniques in answering structured questions and analysing case studies
- Difficulty remembering definitions of accounting theories and other terminology
- Difficulty understanding and remembering the meaning of the terminology used in financial statements
- Mixing up different formulae, and being unsure of where or how to apply them when answering questions
- Performing inaccurate calculations for the ‘float’ amount, amounts recorded, and reimbursement required
Benefits of Engaging POA Home Tuition
Effective Use Of After-School Time
Students can be overwhelmed with having to maintain a healthy and balanced personal and academic life. While it is beneficial to spend time building a strong personal life during Co-curricular Activities and after-school hours, this would also mean that students would have limited time to study. Having a POA Tutor can help them to efficiently make use of their time in studying, so that they may do well in both their personal and academic lives.
Guidance And Attention Focusing Specifically On Student's Needs
With POA home tuition, you can gain instant clarification on concepts that are difficult to understand. You can also receive a customised learning schedule based on your learning style and understanding of the different POA topics, so that you may better absorb the content and understand the concepts.
Increased Interest In POA
Experienced POA Tutors are able to show students how POA concepts are applied in the real world, thus helping students to gain interest in the subject. Students’ interest in a subject will propel them to work harder for the subject and have better academic grades in POA.
Access To Up-To-Date POA Learning Materials And Exercises
POA can be a challenging subject for many. Our POA Tutors are experienced and aware of common mistakes made by POA students. With access to additional learning materials and exercises, our POA Tutors can aid students in their understanding of POA topics and increase their exposure to common questions in past-year POA exam/prelim papers.
Insightful Advice For POA And Future Education Choices
Our POA Tutors are experienced and have great understanding of the common problems faced by students when it comes to POA. They will be able to dissect difficult POA topics into simpler concepts, and cater learning materials to improve students’ understanding of these topics. Aside from that, these tutors can give interesting insights and advice with regards to Future Subject Combinations, University Courses and Potential Career Choices.
Effective POA Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s POA Tuition
Secondary School POA Topics
N/O Level: The Roles of Accounting, The Accounting Information System, Elements of the Financial Statements, The Financial Statements, Business Entities, Financial Statements Analysis, and many more…
Junior College (JC) POA Topics
H2 POA: Businesses and Economic Activities, Representation and Presentation of Economic Activities, Correcting Accounting Errors and Re-Construction of Accounts, Accounting Assumptions and Principles, Accounting Information System and Accounting Cycle, Accounting Measurements, and many more…
Constant POA ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s POA Tutors
Construction Of Balance Sheets And Income Statements
Techniques For Case Study Analysis
Concept Identification & Application
Accurate Interpretation Of Questions
Effectively Memorise Theories & Terminology
Accurate Use Of Terminology To Answer Question
Clear & Sequential Showing Of Workings
Clear Explanations When Answering Questions
Efficient Usage Of List Of Formulae
Time Management & Familiarity With Questions
Double Checking Accuracy Of Calculations
Applying Formulae In Answering Questions
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our POA Home Tuition
My daughter used to really dislike POA and really struggled with it before she started tuition with Elene from Mindflex. We were really worried for her O Levels, so we decided to engage the services of Mindflex to find a tutor just 3 months away from the exams. Mindflex was efficient in getting back to us with a list of suitable candidates, and we picked Elene as we felt she was a good match and was well-qualified. Elene was very effective and clear in her explanations, and helped my daughter by teaching her techniques to score well and minimise careless errors.
Mdm Salmah, Mum of Sec 5 O Level POA Student
(D7 to B3)
I was really apprehensive about finding a tutor online, but MindFlex made the process really smooth and easy, and helped me find tutors that met the criteria I had in mind. The tutor I picked, Mr Seow, was experienced in teaching the subject, and also gave me a lot of practice questions which helped me improve tremendously, and eventually achieve my target grade for the O Levels. Mr Seow also made sure I was familiar with the common questions that would appear for the O levels. I was very pleased with the service by Mindflex and would recommend it!
Ms Georgina Lee, Sec 4 O Level POA Student
(B4 to A1)
Would just like to thank MindFlex for putting me in touch with my POA Tutor, Mr Teo! He was responsible, punctual, and excellent in explaining topics to me, even when I took a long time to understand, and often made careless mistakes. Thank you Mr Teo for your patience, and helping me improve my grades for POA during my N Levels.
Mr Joey Soong, Sec 4 N Level POA Student
(C5 to A1)
Engaging the help of Jeremiah from Mindflex gave me additional help with POA outside of school, and allowed me to spend more time focusing on studying for my other subjects for the A Levels. Jeremiah also gave me real-world applications of the subject, using his experience working as an accountant. Thank you Mindflex and Jeremiah, for helping me improve in POA!
Mr Daizhe Xie, JC H2 POA Student
(C to A)
Choosing The Right POA Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A POA Tutor
Commitment And Dedication In Teaching
- It is important that the POA Tutor you choose will put in his/her best effort in guiding and teaching your child. This will then ensure that the tutor understands your child and can follow through with your child’s learning progress. Do make sure that the tutor can stick to the arranged timeslot and commitment period desired. If the tutor is willing and able to teach your child for further education levels, that will be a bonus. When tutors spend a long period of time with the student, they can better understand the student’s weaknesses and tailor lessons based on their needs. In addition, they can also form a relationship with the student where the student feels comfortable communicating his/her problems and fears regarding the subject, enabling the tutor to help the student to improve.
- When recommending tutors, we will also facilitate communication between you and the tutor to ensure that both parties have an agreement and a common understanding of expectations before confirming the tuition arrangements.
Testimonials From Previous Students
- Like any good service provider, good POA Tutors will also be recommended by past students, and have testimonials from parents and students. This will reassure you that they are safe to engage and capable of conducting quality POA tuition.
- At MindFlex, we make it a point to include whether the tutor has testimonials available, and whether tutors have received good feedback from our previous clients, so that you may be reassured about the quality of the tutor. If there are no testimonials displayed, you may enquire if there are any available, and request to see them.
Qualifications And Capability Of Teaching POA
- We have a range of tutors from MOE & NIE-Trained teachers to Part-Time tutors. Our MOE & NIE-Trained teachers are highly qualified and more than capable of teaching the subjects they were trained in. Full-time and Part-time tutors with relevant qualifications in POA or from Accounting background will naturally be well-versed in the subject, and should also have scored well in the subject when they were in school, demonstrating their ability to understand the concepts and answer accurately.
- To aid your selection, we will highlight the relevant grades and academic achievements of MindFlex tutors.
Experience In Teaching Students Of The Same Level
- Imagine engaging a POA Tutor who only has experience in teaching O Level POA, when you are looking for someone to teach JC H2 POA. Not only will they be unfamiliar with the syllabus and examination format, they might also lack the capability to teach at that level. It is important to make sure that the tutor has been or is currently teaching students of the same level, or can prove his/her competency in teaching students at the level you require. This will ensure that your child will not receive tuition that does not prepare him/her adequately for the examinations.
- At Mindflex, we make it a point where possible to only refer and recommend tutors who have taught or are currently teaching students of the same level.
Familiarity With The Current MOE Syllabus
- When selecting a POA tutor, it is important to ensure they are familiar with the current MOE POA syllabus. With the changes in content and regular update to the syllabus, the types of examination questions posed will also change. Hence, it is important to ensure that your POA tutor is aware of these changes and how they might affect students’ learning. Furthermore, different syllabus, such as the N Level and O Level POA for Secondary schools, will have different topics included in the examinations, and different formats for the examination paper. Before selecting a tutor, ensure that he/she understands what is tested.
- When providing recommendations of tutors, we will list the teaching experiences of our tutors so that you may assess their familiarity with the syllabus.
- More information about the Syllabus can be found at these links: N Level POA, O Level POA, A Level POA
Access To Learning Materials And Resources
- With years of experience in teaching students, who are often from different schools, POA Tutors naturally accumulate notes and past year papers that they can provide to students for additional practice. Some tutors also prepare mind maps, common questions and pitfalls in past year papers, and self-designed practices referenced from assessment books.
- Here at MindFlex, we ensure that we indicate if the tutor is able to provide materials and resources for the students in our tutors’ profiles.
Ability To Spot Weaknesses Of Students Quickly And Design A Learning Schedule Based On The Student's Needs
- The best POA Tutors are those that can spot weaknesses of students within the first few lessons. With their experience in teaching students who face similar problems, they will be able to discover such weaknesses quickly within the first few POA tuition lessons. On top of that, they will also know how to address them and help the student understand problematic POA concepts before the examinations by designing a learning schedule that will help the student improve quickly.
- POA tutors recommended by MindFlex are experienced and well-versed in discovering the weaknesses of students and designing learning schedules to help them improve within short periods of time.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting POA Tuition
Education in Singapore can be overwhelming and stressful at a stage where students are seeking a personal identity and attempting to find a balance in their social and academic lives. Both are important in ensuring that your child is happy, hence engaging quality POA tuition in Singapore will aid your child’s academic journey and ease the struggles faced in this aspect of their lives.
Having an additional mentor for your child will assist him/her in their academic lives so that it will reduce stress in this area. Furthermore, POA tutors can help to push your child to achieve better academic grades and pave a smoother path for their future goals and dreams.
POA is a subject that can help build a strong foundation for undergraduate studies in the fields of Business, Finance, and Accounting.
Business-related undergraduate courses are highly competitive, hence having studied POA will give one a competitive edge and a headstart in understanding the content compared to their peers.
Beyond just academics, POA is a subject that has multiple real-world applications and uses. Having a good understanding of POA concepts also helps one with budgeting, planning finances, and understanding how businesses work. If you are struggling in any of these concepts, getting POA tuition can make sure that you understand all the concepts covered in the syllabus.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
POA Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy POA Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides POA Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 POA Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
MindFlex Home Tuition has a pool of experienced and skilled POA Tutors who are more than capable to find the problems faced by the students and help them understand difficult concepts and topics. Many of them are NIE- and MOE-Trained with sufficient qualifications to conduct POA tuition for students with various learning styles. If not, they have relevant degrees in Accounting or have personal academic achievements that prove their proficiency in the subject. Our POA Tutors have helped many of their students to achieve a jump of 2-3 grades, and some score Distinctions despite previous failing marks. The tutors that we recommend have their own learning materials and will plan a learning schedule that suits the students’ needs. Request for a POA tutor now at MindFlex to witness a transformation in your POA grades.
As highlighted by Grand Canyon University, studying accounting is relevant in our daily lives, such as in managing your personal finances and making investment decisions. With a strong foundation in POA, you can easily pick up finance and business concepts in your daily lives or even in higher education levels such as JC and University. Find quality POA tuition in Singapore through MindFlex now to kickstart your journey in understanding accounting!
Latest POA News
POA Resources From Our Blog
How Do I Find A Home Tutor! How does engaging a home tutor benefit your children? What do parents have to look out for when it comes to finding a home tutor for their children? There are many reasons as to why a large percentage of parents opt for home tuition for...
Memorisation Tips - A Useful Sharing By Private Tutors in Singapore Every Singaporean student, from Primary to Junior College has to go through national examinations (PSLE, N-Levels, O-Levels, A-Levels) every year. Their exam results will determine their academic...
Should I Send My Child For Private Home Tuition or Tuition Centres? This is a common question often faced by Singaporean parents. The dilemma exists because Singaporean parents are often wondering if the child will benefit more from Private Home Tuition or enrolling...