MindFlex O Level Tuition
The Best O Level Tuition in Singapore
We have a wide-range of qualified O Level Home Tutors who provide O Level Tuition for the following:
- O Level English Tuition
- O Level Mother Tongue Tuition
- O Level Math Tuition
- O Level Science Tuition
- O Level Humanities Tuition
- O Level English Tuition
- O Level Chinese Tuition
- O Level Higher Chinese Tuition
- O Level Malay Tuition
- O Level Higher Malay Tuition
- O Level Tamil Tuition
- O Level Higher Tamil Tuition
- O Level Mathematics Tuition
- O Level Additional Mathematics Tuition
- O Level Pure Biology Tuition
- O Level Pure Chemistry Tuition
- O Level Pure Physics Tuition
- O Level Combined Science Tuition
- O Level Pure History Tuition
- O Level Pure Geography Tuition
- O Level Pure Literature Tuition
- O Level Social Studies Tuition
- O Level Combined Humanities Tuition
- O Level Economics Tuition
- O Level Principles of Accounts Tuition
- O Level Private Tuition Singapore
Free Request For O Level Tutor
O Level Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From MindFlex’s O Level Tuition
Personalised and Structured 1 to 1 Guidance In Helping Students Prepare for O Levels
Useful Tips and Tricks for Easy Memorisation of Content for O Level Subjects
Clearly Illustrated Explanations of Concepts for O Level Subjects
No Lagging Behind During Lessons and Staying Ahead of the Syllabus
Bonus Learning Materials From Experienced O Level Tutors
Effective Studying and Examination Tactics to Conquer O Levels
Engaging Lessons to Help Students Gain Interest in O Level Subjects
Witness Improvements in Your O Level Results
Pick Your Ideal O Level Tutor From Our Pool of 15,000+ Expert O Level Tutors
Affordable O Level Tuition
O Level Tuition Rates Singapore 2021
Our O Level home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time based on rates quoted by home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are based on the volume of 10,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications over a pool of 30,000+ active home tutors.
IGCSE / International
Poly / Uni
O Level Tutor Categories
Engage Top-Quality O Level Home Tuition At Affordable Tuition Rates
The 3 Different Categories of O Level Tutors
Ex / Current
Around 1 to 3
More Than 5
National Exam Markers
Made Up of
Made Up of
MOE & NIE Trained
Scored Good Grades (As)
Large Pool of Students,
In-Depth MOE Teaching
Young & Vibrant,
Highly Experienced with
Wealth of Classroom
Challenges Faced By O Level Students in Singapore
Growing frustration and stress to balance their personal and academic life
Immense pressure from highly competitive environment and education system
Loss of focus on academics due to distractions
Struggles to keep up with school curriculum and fast lesson pace
Discouraged by consistent poor performance
Fear of clarifying doubts in class
Overwhelmed by vast amount of content to memorise and grasp for O Levels
Difficulty in answering concisely and accurately to score well for examinations
Using the wrong concept, formula or rule when answering questions
Struggles finding their weaknesses and solutions to improve
Inefficient and ineffective studying techniques causing little to no improvement In results
Unable to answer all the questions within time limit due to poor time management strategies
Benefits of Engaging O Level Home Tuition
Efficient and Effective Studying During After-School Hours
Having to master all their O Level Subjects within 2 years while participating in co-curricular activities can be very pressurising in a highly competitive environment. Since the education system focuses on holistic development, it is important to build a strong personal and academic profile. O Level Tuition in Singapore helps students to efficiently and effectively complete their assignments and study for O Levels so that students can have the mental and physical ability to focus on their personal lives as well.
Expert Tuition Designed To Prepare Students For O Levels
O Level Tutors are experienced in drilling students during their preparation for the O Level examinations. They are proficient in spotting the weaknesses of their students and design a personalised learning schedule for them so that the students can work on these problems and achieve maximum improvement within short periods of time. This way, students can efficiently use their time to prepare for O levels through content revision and past year papers.
1 to 1 Guidance for Difficult Homework and Preparation for O Levels
Group lessons such as school classes make it difficult for students to clarify their doubts for the school content and assignments. Hence, having O Level Tuition in Singapore would give students access to a competent tutor who can offer their undivided attention in helping students tackle difficult questions in their assignments and revise for O Levels. A good O level tutor will also have their own learning materials such as summary notes and practice papers from different schools, ensuring that students are well prepared for O levels in terms of content and examination tactics.
Keeping Up With Lesson Pace and School Curriculum
Students who struggle with keeping up with the fast lesson pace and never-ending content classes can be overwhelmed and find it difficult to be motivated to study. Having O Level Tuition in Singapore can help students to quickly clarify any doubts they have in class, and ensure that they are not lagging behind with the school curriculum.
Advice and Mentorship on Choosing Future Pathways
The ultimate goal of scoring well for O Levels is to move on to suitable institutes of higher education, like entering their ideal Junior College or Polytechnic course. Many students, are not aware of the criteria and requirements they need to meet to enter their dream school. O Level Tutors are well-versed with Singapore’s education system and can provide good advice and mentorship for the students in their choice and preparations for applying to their ideal schools. In the case that the students are not sure, O Level tutors can also provide their insights for suitable courses that the students can work towards.
Effective O Level Home Tuition
Topics & Skills Covered by MindFlex’s O Level Tuition
O Level English and Mother Tongue Topics
English/Chinese/Malay/Tamil: Grammar, Vocabulary, Editing, Situational Writing, Continuous Writing, Comprehension, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Reading Aloud, Spoken Interaction, Critical Thinking, and many more…
O Level Mathematic Topics
- Mathematics: Numbers and Operations, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Rate and Speed, Algebraic Expressions and Formulae, Functions and Graphs, Equations and Inequalities, Set Language and Notation… More: Matrices, Problems in Real-World Contexts, Geometry and Measurement, Angles, Triangles and Polygons, Congruence and Similarity, Pythagoras’ Theorem and Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Vectors in Two Dimensions, Statistics and Probability, Indices and Surds, Polynomials and Partial Fractions, Proofs in Plane Geometry, Calculus, Differentiation and Integration, and many more...
- Additional Mathematics: Equations and Inequalities, Indices and surds, Polynomials and Partial Fractions, Binomial expansions, Power, Exponential, Logarithmic, and Modulus functions, Trigonometric functions, identies and equations…More: Coordinate Geometry, Proofs in plane geometry, Differentiation and integration, and many more…
O Level Science Topics
- Pure/Combined Biology: Cell structure and organisation, Movement of substances, Biological Molecules… More: Nutrition in humans, Nutrition in plants, Transport in flowering plants, Transport in humans, Respiration in humans, Reproduction, Cell division, Molecular genetics, and many more…
- Pure/Combined Chemistry: Experimental Chemistry, The Particulate Nature of Matter, Formulae, Stoichiometry and the Mole Concept… More: Electrolysis, Energy from Chemicals, Chemical Reactions, Acids, Bases and Salts, The Periodic Table, Metals, Air, Organic Chemistry, and many more…
- Pure/Combined Physics: Kinematics, Dynamics, Mass, Weight and Density, Turning Effect of Forces… More: Pressure, Energy, Work and Power, Sound, Static Electricity, Current of Electricity, D.C. Circuits, Practical Electricity, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, and many more…
O Level Humanities Topics
- Geography: Coasts, Tectonic hazards, Weather and climate Global tourism, Food resources, Health and diseases, and many more…
- History: European dominance and expansion in the late 19th century, the World in Crisis, Bi-polarity and the Cold War, Decolonisation and emergence of nation-states, and many more…
- Literature: Fahrenheit 451, Code Name Verity, The River Between, The Little Foxes, Macbeth, Off Centre, and many more…
- Social Studies: Citizenship and governance, Living in a diverse society, Globalisation, and many more…
O Level Economics Topics
Economics: The Nature of the Economic Problem, The Factors of Production, Opportunity Cost, Production Possibility Curve Diagrams (PPC), Allocation of Resources, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Microeconomic Decision Makers, Government and the Macroeconomy, Economic Development, International Trade and Globalisation, and many more…
O Level POA Topics
POA: The Roles of Accounting, The Accounting Information System, Elements of the Financial Statements, The Financial Statements, Business Entities, Financial Statements Analysis, and many more…
Constant O Level ImprovemenT
Skills Taught by MindFlex’s O Level Tutors
Responding in Internationally Acceptable English
Accurate Pronunciation and Clear Articulation
Writing Balanced Arguments in Essays
Reflective Thinking When Reviewing History Sources
Accurate Interpretation of Patterns and Trends
Distinguishing Fact, Opinion and Judgement
Good Grasp of Concepts, Theories, Rules and Laws
Easy Methods to Memorise Content for O Level Subjects
Accurate Real-World Application of Content
Interpretation and Analysis of Questions
Understanding Concepts for Higher Education
Effective Time Management and Exam Tactics
Hear From Other Parents & Students
Testimonials About Our O Level Home Tuition
My daughter always comes back home with failing marks on her examination papers, but I am so glad to see her improve so much for her EOY exams. Thank you MindFlex for your great service and Ms Beatrice for your dedication and help to even answer questions out of lesson hours when it was nearing EOYs!
Ms Cheryl Lee, Mum of Secondary 3 Maths Student
(E8 to B3)
I was quite afraid that I will fail my Chinese O Levels at the start, but with Ms Roxanne’s teaching for oral, listening compre, essay writing, 综合填空 and comprehension, I managed to get A2! She spent a lot of time preparing notes and practices for me so that I can be well-prepared for O levels. Thank you MindFlex for connecting me with Ms Roxanne!
Mr Jason Kang, Secondary 4 Chinese Student
(D7 to A2)
I would like to thank MindFlex for helping my daughter in her Physics. Out of the 3 sciences, she really struggles to understand Physics concepts and has been complaining to me about it. The application process for finding a tutor was very easy on MindFlex, and I am satisfied with their service and assistance in helping me find Ms Sabrina. Thanks!
Ms Preetika, Mum of Secondary 3 Physics Student
(C6 to A2)
Will recommend MindFlex to people seeking tuition. They provided good service and helped my son to find a tutor quickly. My son managed to ace his O Level English with the tutor’s lessons and guidance to score well for exams. My son is a lot more confident with his English proficiency now and has scored A1.
Mr Harry Low, Father of Secondary 4 English Student
(B3 to A1)
Choosing The Right O Level Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A O Level Tutor
Qualifications and Capability In Teaching
While searching for an O Level Tutor, be aware of the different types of private home tutors, which include MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors. MOE & NIE trained teachers have attained qualifications to teach, while some full-time and part-time tutors also have other forms of qualifications that prove their capability to provide holistic teaching. To gauge their capability in teaching, you can check their qualifications, years of experience and relevant academic results.
To assist your selection of a suitable O Level tutor, MindFlex includes the qualifications, years of teaching experience and relevant personal academic achievements of the O Level Tutors in the profiles of the tutors we send to you.
Familiarity With the O Level Syllabus
It is important to ensure that the O Level Tutor you engage is familiar with the latest O level syllabus since there are constant changes for the content and examination practices. Furthermore, every year’s examination questions will include unconventional questions, which are the ones students must be aware of. Hence, it is important that the O Level Tutor is experienced in teaching O Level students specifically so that they would be well-versed with the content and the examination practices of the latest O Level syllabus. This way, students would not be taught contradictory content by their O Level Tutors and be learning examinable content.
When we recommend O Level Tutors, MindFlex will only send you profiles of tutors that have experience in teaching O Level students or have exemplary results in the relevant subjects, which will inform you if they are familiar and experienced with teaching the latest O Level syllabus.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: O Level English, O Level Chinese, O Level Malay, O Level Tamil, O Level Math, O Level A Math, O Level Biology, O Level Chemistry, O Level Combined Science, O Level Physics, O Level Geography, O Level History, O Level Literature, O Level Social Studies
Access To Additional Learning Materials And Resources
In preparing for national examinations, students should gain as much exposure to the different types of questions that can be tested. Since there is a limited amount of time that students have to revise for O Levels, it will be beneficial if they have access to summary notes from experienced O Level Tutors that are aware of the key learning concepts of each topic. Hence, making sure that the O Level Tutor you engage has access to additional learning notes and past year papers from other schools will help your child to be fully prepared for O Levels.
Here at MindFlex, we will let you know in the tutor’s profile if they are able to provide their learning materials for your child. In the case that your ideal tutor did not mention it in their profile, you can also confirm this with the tutor in an interview before confirming the tuition arrangements.
Dedication and Ability to Provide Meticulous Guidance
Singapore’s education system is no longer only focusing on academic results, and is working towards developing the student holistically. Hence, students can be distracted and overwhelmed with the numerous things they have to work on, including their co-curricular activities and individual subjects. Having a dedicated O Level Tutor that aims to help the student improve would mean that they are committed to maximising your child’s improvement. Furthermore, tutors that are able to provide meticulous guidance would be able to ensure that your child is fully prepared for the O Level examinations and that they have been exposed to all the types of questions that have appeared in the previous years’ O Level examinations. In the case that you are engaging in an O Level tutor for a Secondary 3 student, it is best if the tutor is willing to follow him/her up to Secondary 4 since he/she would be most familiar with your child’s strengths and weaknesses and can help your child to optimise his/her improvement.
We are aware that it is difficult to find a suitable O Level tutor that can help your child to improve in his/her results. Therefore, MindFlex makes it a special point to facilitate communication between you and the tutor to ensure that you can have a better understanding of the tutor before you confirm any tuition arrangements.
Ability to Work on Students' Weaknesses
Your child might be feeling frustrated from the complicated concepts that they are unable to grasp and consistent low results in their examinations. Competent O Level tutors can help your child to tackle these problems by discovering his/her weaknesses and strengths in the subject, and help to clarify the doubts he/she has. Furthermore, with the knowledge of your child’s weaknesses, they can then design a learning schedule for your child that caters to their learning style and needs and would ensure they are fully prepared for O Levels. By O Levels, your child will surely be able to tackle the once-difficult topics and ace the examination.
Here at MindFlex, our O Level Tutors are experienced with teaching a variety of O Level students, thus they are aware of the topics and concepts that students often struggle to understand, and would know how to help students understand them. Furthermore, with their years of experience, they can spot the strengths and weaknesses of your child with ease, thus ensuring that your child will improve within a short period of time!
Testimonials and Recommendations by Previous Students
- To gauge whether a tutor is as good as they claim to be, it is always best to check if they have testimonials and recommendations from their previous students. These testimonials will highlight their strengths to you so that you can judge if they might be the right fit for your child. Furthermore, tutors with testimonials and recommendations are surely safe to engage so you will not have to worry.To gauge whether a tutor is as good as they claim to be, it is always best to check if they have testimonials and recommendations from their previous students. These testimonials will highlight their strengths to you so that you can judge if they might be the right fit for your child. Furthermore, tutors with testimonials and recommendations are surely safe to engage so you will not have to worry.
- MindFlex is well aware of parents’ concerns when searching for the best O Level Tutor for their child. Hence, in the profiles that we send to you, we will include testimonials provided by the tutor and if they can provide any proven records of their students’ improvement. We will also highlight if they have received good feedback from our clients, so that you can be assured that the prospective O Level Tutor is both capable of teaching well and safe to engage.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting O Level Tuition
Students at this age can be easily distracted from their academics, and hence it is important finding an O Level Tutor who can assist them in finding focus and interest in their studies. To do so, ensuring that your child can understand lessons taught and are keeping up with the syllabus will help your child feel more motivated to study.
Since Singapore’s education system is structured to have connected syllabuses, the subjects and topics tested in O Levels are also tested in higher education levels such as in A Levels. Hence, if your child finds difficulty grasping the concepts now, it will be best to engage an O Level Tutor early so that your child can quickly grasp more complicated concepts when your child moves to JC.
On top of testing advanced concepts from higher education levels, O Level examination papers get tougher and trickier every year, making it even more difficult for students to fully prepare for the examinations. Hence, it is important to have an experienced O Level Tutor who is capable of drilling answering techniques for standard questions and guiding you to answer unconventional questions. Furthermore, they would be able to provide their attention to your child so that they will ensure that your child understands the key concepts and is well prepared for the O Level examinations.
Your child’s performance in O Levels will determine his/her future path in the education system, including JC/Polytechnic/ITE. If your child is aiming for JCs such as RJC, HCJC, NJC and VJC, they will surely need to achieve exemplary results for O Levels. Helping him/her score well will thereby make it easier for your child to achieve his/her future dreams and goals in life.
It can be overwhelming for students to build an excellent co-curricular and academic portfolio with the limited time they have. Having an O Level Tutor can help your child to spend their time on their studies effectively and efficiently, thus allowing them to have an easier and smoother path in Secondary School.
Convinient & Accessible Maths Tuition
O Level Tuition Near Me?
Enjoy O Level Tuition at the convenience of your home today. MindFlex provides O Level Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us.
MindFlex – The #1 O Level Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Is your child struggling to do well in your preparation for O Levels? MindFlex understands students’ struggles in having to master numerous O Level subjects within 2 years, and will help you in your search for a suitable O Level tutor. We have a huge pool of experienced and competent O Level tutors ranging from MOE & NIE trained teachers to part-time tutors who have been helping their students to ace their O Levels, so rest assured that you will be engaging a proficient tutor.
The O Levels are an important step in students’ education pathway, and are often the basic level at which institutes for higher education and even employers assess candidates for a role, as highlighted in the Straits Times. Request now to find your ideal tutor to guide your child in his/her preparations for O Levels!
Latest O Level News
O Level Resources From Our Blog
Finding a home tutor? Not sure how to begin? Here are the 5 best advice from an established Singapore tuition agency on selecting the best home tutor!
How do top students in Singapore remember all their content during exams. Here are the Top 5 Memorisation Tips from Private Tutors in Singapore.
8 great reasons why private home tuition is a better option as compared to tuition centres. The answer to a common dilemma faced by Singaporean Parents.